Gaining

Show off extra pounds in public

I sometimes fantasize about hitting the beach in a speedo a size too small with a tiny t-shirt that rides up over my navel and exposes my belly. I often imagine bringing a huge sub sandwich and stuffing myself with it and feeling my clothes getting tighter as i eat.
7 years

Ha, I was actually just experimenting with this a bit tonight. I decided to go for a run and since it's been exceptionally hot in my area lately I decided to have a bit of fun with it and go shirtless (I'm a guy). I'm definitely not to the point of being fat-fat, but I definitely am at the point where my belly and chest jiggles quite a bit when I run. Probably enough for passerby to notice.

I've also gained about 20 pounds so I am at a point where I can get away with wearing some of my "normal" clothes but they are now tight enough to give me noticeable rolls. I have friends in my neighborhood so I was simultaneously terrified and hopeful i would run into someone who knows me that could comment on me gaining weight. I've always had the reputation of being the in-shape skinny one among my friend so I'm sure they would take note of my extra pudge. Though I expect they'd be far too polite to say anything.
7 years

I do this when I go out for a binge at a restaurant. I've gained a lot of weight (both lean and fat) over the past year so a lot of my old clothes that used to fit are now a lot tighter. A large will be tight around my arms and chest but only slightly touching my stomach.
After a big meal my belly has usually expanded to stretch out the rest of my shirt and it is quite noticeable. I pretend to not notice but I get a lot of glances from waitresses and other customers that usually think its funny.

Admittedly I feel embarrassed if I leave for somewhere else while my stomach is still so distended because since I'm not exactly obese it looks strange like I have a liver problem or are wearing a fake pregnancy belly.
7 years