forum  submission and domination

share your dark fantasies2 years

SubPiggy:
Dark feederism fantasy #1: Heaving your massive belly off of the bed, slowly easing yourself up, and methodically wading through the quivering folds and bulges of cellulite that hang off your body like a prison of flesh, only to discover the only door into the room is a foot and a half too narrow for your beanbag chair of an ass.

It's that age old story, having my body somehow taken over by a force, or someone force feeding me through a tube. Tying my legs and ankles to the bed. Someone taking pleasure in forcing food into me, making my body swell to unmeasurable proportions! Beyond my control, this dominant one has an evil smile, takes an evil erotic delight in my growing body. Then my capture might move me to another room, perhaps on a couch, or outside. Tying my arms up above my head, he inspects my body. "No! Not fat enough. She must be bigger! " The tube goes back into my throat and down my stomach and a fattening liquid gushes into my gullet! I start to feel my clothes tightening more and more! I feel my stomach turn into roll after roll! My legs spread wide apart to make room for the growing fat around my thighs.

The controller watches me grow bigger and bigger with a devilish smile. His eyes viewing every part of my naked, fat blob of a body! "Fatter! Bigger"! he yells...I gag at the intake of liquid down my throat, He grabs me by the back of the head and says into my ear, "Take it all baby! Take it all down your throat"! I gulp faster and faster to keep from being punished. Again my body reacts to the liquid food and it swells up again!

"Please! No more"! I gasp! He looks at me and says, "just because you asked me to stop, I'm going to double the amount! Let her have it boys! Make her take it all!"

I gulp faster and faster, spitting up this thick fattening liquid. Wanting to just stop fighting, and tired now, I get into a swallowing pattern with the tube. I figure out how to keep my throat open, and let it flow down my throat. I keep taking it in, more and more. Knowing the more I drink, the larger my body will get.

Finally he lets me loose and orders me to stand up for inspection before he has his way with me. I stand up, almost tipping over, I feel my huge hanging belly hanging so low that it touches the ground! My ass is so huge, that it also touches the ground, but also goes so high, it hits the back of my head! I can't put my arms down due to the fat underneath my arms.

OK, that was longer than I anticipated, see what you started SubPiggy?

I'm a sissy baby, and I love that my body is becoming both more feminine and more babylike as I grow.

I buy adult baby diapers on eBay...I'll put them on, suck in as hard as i can, and then secure them as tight as possible with packing tape. then i exhale and my belly overflows them. Then I put on a tiny t-shirt, usually with something like tinkerbell on it, and i've achieved the look I want more than anything: a giant baby growing out of my clothes.

I've actually acquired a dark fantasy I quite enjoy recently--thinking about it, it most likely spurred from the love I've always had for Spider Man and Venom as a child, and I've been reading more about my two favorite Marvel characters recently too.

Digressing, I love the idea of being a superheroine--a bit thick bodied, but definitely nowhere near fat. I come across a new villain in the city--a deadly and large monster that strikes in the darkness, gobbling up the townsfolk and causing general mayhem. I go to defeat him, but I'm much to weak for this behemoth...and right when I think I'm about to be killed, he instead knocks me out and drags me off to his lair.

There, he removes my mask and reveals my secret identity. I wake up, horrified as he uses this to blackmail and threaten me. I think he's about to kill me, but instead he presents me with all sorts of fattening foods and forces me to eat them, lest he destroys me or reveals my secret identity to the world. Terrified, I'm force fed by this beastly villain until I can no longer move, him threatening to devour me and taunting me the entire time...and become even more horrified when I realize I'm aroused. Unable to deny my sexual arousal and the immense attraction to my enemy, I confess my sin to him and we make love together.

The next day I awake in my own home, and can't help but believe it to have all been a dream. I slowly learn this isn't true by the claw marks on my property--small symbols to let me know he was there. As time goes on, more and more claw marks appear closer to my house, warning me of his presence--terrified, I begin to stress eat, the only way to relieve my tension. I then start seeing shadows moving in my home, near windows and hallways at work, hearing low growls when I'm all alone. Over the weeks I begin to pack on the pounds, becoming quite fat in a short amount of time. I'm being stalked and I grow increasingly paranoid, terrified of the beast that pursues me. I'm unable to don my costume and seek him out to battle out of fear of our last encounter and his current stalking, and can only watch the news with a guilty and regretful expression when I see what he's done to the innocents in light of my fearful cowardice.

One night, as my naked belly raises higher and higher, food wrappers around me and a vibe to provide masturbatory pleasures, I hear a knock on the edge of my doorframe. It's him, the terrifying villain...casual and condescending as he comes towards me. "I didn't just want to walk in seeing you like...this." He's clearly pleased, and though I scream he knows my true feelings... And once again I can't help but fall into him, ashamed by how aroused this evil creature has made me, and we make love. He still threatens me, biting a little too hard and drawing blood, telling me how fat and delicious I am, his voice little more than a ravenous snarl.

This happens a few more times. my belly, thighs and rump growing bigger by the day until I've decided I've had enough. I didn't care about his threats anymore, didn't care how much I had started to love and lust for him, all that mattered was that it had been enough... And it was nothing compared to the lives he had been taking to sustain his hunger. I finally don my costume once more, the spandex stretched tight over my corpulent form, and run off to defeat him.

Unfortunately... he is stronger and far more capable, especially after how fat and lazy I've gotten. He's delighted to humiliate me in battle in front of the whole city, taunting me about how fat I've gotten, but expresses sadness that it's all come to an end. In front of everyone he undresses and has his way with me, the townspeople terrified by my screams and then disturbed by my moans. They're even more disturbed when he begins to slurp me down, devouring me whole--and still I moan, telling him that this is all I've ever wanted... My ultimate fantasy, to be eaten by a giant, sexy monster of a man.

When it's over and I'm nothing more than food in my belly, he turns to the rest of his town... Now that his fun with me is over, it's time for a feast.

SweetLittleTreat:
I've actually acquired a dark fantasy I quite enjoy recently--thinking about it, it most likely spurred from the love I've always had for Spider Man and Venom as a child, and I've been reading more about my two favorite Marvel characters recently too.

Digressing, I love the idea of being a superheroine--a bit thick bodied, but definitely nowhere near fat. I come across a new villain in the city--a deadly and large monster that strikes in the darkness, gobbling up the townsfolk and causing general mayhem. I go to defeat him, but I'm much to weak for this behemoth...and right when I think I'm about to be killed, he instead knocks me out and drags me off to his lair.

There, he removes my mask and reveals my secret identity. I wake up, horrified as he uses this to blackmail and threaten me. I think he's about to kill me, but instead he presents me with all sorts of fattening foods and forces me to eat them, lest he destroys me or reveals my secret identity to the world. Terrified, I'm force fed by this beastly villain until I can no longer move, him threatening to devour me and taunting me the entire time...and become even more horrified when I realize I'm aroused. Unable to deny my sexual arousal and the immense attraction to my enemy, I confess my sin to him and we make love together.

The next day I awake in my own home, and can't help but believe it to have all been a dream. I slowly learn this isn't true by the claw marks on my property--small symbols to let me know he was there. As time goes on, more and more claw marks appear closer to my house, warning me of his presence--terrified, I begin to stress eat, the only way to relieve my tension. I then start seeing shadows moving in my home, near windows and hallways at work, hearing low growls when I'm all alone. Over the weeks I begin to pack on the pounds, becoming quite fat in a short amount of time. I'm being stalked and I grow increasingly paranoid, terrified of the beast that pursues me. I'm unable to don my costume and seek him out to battle out of fear of our last encounter and his current stalking, and can only watch the news with a guilty and regretful expression when I see what he's done to the innocents in light of my fearful cowardice.

One night, as my naked belly raises higher and higher, food wrappers around me and a vibe to provide masturbatory pleasures, I hear a knock on the edge of my doorframe. It's him, the terrifying villain...casual and condescending as he comes towards me. "I didn't just want to walk in seeing you like...this." He's clearly pleased, and though I scream he knows my true feelings... And once again I can't help but fall into him, ashamed by how aroused this evil creature has made me, and we make love. He still threatens me, biting a little too hard and drawing blood, telling me how fat and delicious I am, his voice little more than a ravenous snarl.

This happens a few more times. my belly, thighs and rump growing bigger by the day until I've decided I've had enough. I didn't care about his threats anymore, didn't care how much I had started to love and lust for him, all that mattered was that it had been enough... And it was nothing compared to the lives he had been taking to sustain his hunger. I finally don my costume once more, the spandex stretched tight over my corpulent form, and run off to defeat him.

Unfortunately... he is stronger and far more capable, especially after how fat and lazy I've gotten. He's delighted to humiliate me in battle in front of the whole city, taunting me about how fat I've gotten, but expresses sadness that it's all come to an end. In front of everyone he undresses and has his way with me, the townspeople terrified by my screams and then disturbed by my moans. They're even more disturbed when he begins to slurp me down, devouring me whole--and still I moan, telling him that this is all I've ever wanted... My ultimate fantasy, to be eaten by a giant, sexy monster of a man.

When it's over and I'm nothing more than food in my belly, he turns to the rest of his town... Now that his fun with me is over, it's time for a feast.

this is great.

SweetLittleTreat:
[...]

Pretty much this but with a few changes
And with me as the monster...

My darkest deepest fantasy would be for a woman to squash, belly smother, face and body sit, trample, and playfully and not so playfully beat me up for hours. At the same time she is always her sweethearted self by whispering sweet little nothing's in my ear, joking, being full of sass, and making sure I was alright. She would wear me down to the point where I couldn't move, talk, think, or anything but just breathe, be alive, and living on Cloud 9. Then to finish it off, she rides us both to sweet ecstasy. This is followed by her collapsing down on top of me and us just cuddled up and falling to sleep.

Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

I also want to be tied down on a bed with a large woman flogging me, sitting on me, humiliating me I want her sitting on my face so I can pleasure her with my mouth

I go to fat camp to lose weight, but the counsellors have all been replaced by evil feeders. Everyone ends up competing for who can get the least amount of steps per day and the most calories. Winners are rewarded sexually. By the end of it, everyone has doubled in size.

I have an amulet that grants me special magical powers -- the power to transform people into living cakes. They look like big cakes with human heads, and sometimes useless hands and feet. Their bodies grow back, so there's no danger of death. Using these powers, I invite unwitting people to my house, turn them into living cakes, and gorge myself on my ever-growing collection.

I've always wanted to have complete control over a few piggies and make them gain huge amounts of weight. It's really, really dark.

Well, I've already written a couple of mine in the story section: "Desmond and the Dark Hunger" and "First Taste." They involved fattening a woman up for the sinister purpose of being my feast.

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

*drools*

Where have you been all my life? XD

I have the fantasy of being fatten up in secret by friends that is chefs and they fatten me to be the dinner in thanksgiving a pregnant turkey being pampered, well feed weight and measure to se my progrees and coincidentally when i reach my 40 weeks pregnant its thanksgiving and everyone wants to see me in the dinner just that im the dinner being prepared in the kitchen to be cook and served in the dinner

....That's so beautiful!

Beautifulbellyfull:
I love the idea of being forced into lactating and being milked.

well that sounds very erotic if i may add some fatting and weight gain of myself to it because of the repeated routine of touching some lovely boobs and sucking on them ;-)

that is a very hot fantasie to gain weight because you can`resist a girls seductive body and behavior ^^

Being kidnapped and chained up in an empty room, while my captor shows up for daily stuffing sessions, sometimes leaving me with a tube down my throat which slowly fills me with fatty chocolaty cream.

I helplessly watch my body grow fatter, bulges oozing out day by day. One morning I wake up to find myself unchained, and I make a dash for freedom. My body jiggles with every move, but I make it the only opening avaiable - an oval shaped hole in the padded wall.

I dive through, wriggling desperately to gain freedom, but my newly gained flab betrays me. My overfed paunch won't fit, and eventually I'm trapped, my belly caught in the opening.

Once my captor shows up he finds my lower half in the room, and I suddenly feel him shoving and pushing, kneading my fat belly through the wall. Thinking I'm finally being released I push on... but with a soft thumping sound, my belly is replaced by my massive hips and ass, surging up against the wall inside like a cork in a bottle.

That's when I realize it's all part of his plan - my belly now sags down on one side, nearly touching the floor, and effectively locking me in place... trapped between it and my jiggling backside, halfway through the wall.

There I am utterly helpless to my captor, who now has complete access to my naked backside. And the feeding won't stop - with every stuffing, my body grows fatter, oozing further around the wall, trapping me more tightly and hopelessly each passing day.

And I eventually succumb to my new trapped existence, and embrace it... as if I had a choice.

A woman who gain a lot of weight... she have a feeder but is her goal. He get a lot of fat, and his life is focused in weight gain... work, sex, free time... She weigh half ton and rest, proud of becoming in a gluttony living monument.

I'm the servant of some sweet, spoiled, indulgent young lady. A woman who, though pretty and slender, loves nothing more than to stuff her tummy full with fatty foods.

Her parents, afraid that their beautiful girl might embarrass them by eating herself into an obese butterball, keep her on a strict diet. They allow her not a single crumb of her beloved fatty foods.

Fortunately for the hungry young woman I'm only too willing to keep her happy and full. I bring her all the fattening goodies she could ever want. I make sure that, when she's hungry, she can always find some sweet little treat hidden away for her. Soon she's stuffing her face whenever her parents are out of sight.

It's not long before her gluttonous ways start to affect her figure. Her slim waist starts to swell, her lean body growing round and soft.

Her parents are not slow to notice the change in their daughter's appearance. They try to make her see sense, to make her lose weight. But their insensitive comments only drive her to eat more. From time to time they might catch her in the middle of a binge, but she never tells them where she got the food. She knows that if I'm found out she might never again be able to eat any of the unhealthy treats to which she's grown so addicted.

As her body swells, becoming heavier and harder for her to carry, she finds herself getting lazier, growing constantly more sluggish and out of shape. It takes so little to wear her out. She just doesn't have the energy to do anything but lie around and eat. Her parents have given up on her. She's become a fat embarrassment, a shameful secret to be hidden away from the world.

As she grows I start to tease her. When we're alone any hint of proper deference disappears. I call her a fat pig, an overfed manatee of a woman. I mock and humiliate her for how far she's let herself go, for what a hungry fatty she's turned herself into. No longer content to merely watch her eat I start to force feed her, to stuff her until she can't take another bite. Having long since grown too huge and hungry to resist she has no choice but to eat as I tell her to.

Mine would be revenge. Pretty much it would be me kidnapping my ex and holding her in a Faraway place until I have a chance to run up to where she's completely immobilized to where she can no longer whore her body off. When we were together and she always eat and always make it take to feed the little one So now she'll be so fat that she can no longer take care of the little one to begin with And when she's bad enough to where she can't move her arms or move or anything she's just a huge bump on palate take her to the middle of town in the middle of the night and leave in the middle of town for everyone to see

knives >: )

share your dark fantasies1 year

ClaraCakes:
Being seduced hardcore into a total feedee state of mind, literally sitting around eating and lazing each day and allowing him to feed me into complete immobility for his satisfaction and my indulgence. smiley

AAh! That sounds great smiley

I have a fantasy of being a princess of a country who's tradition is that the queen is very plump as its shown as a status/power symbol.

So as the next queen in line, Im fattened up, and put through capacity training so my belly can hold more and grow bigger. The bigger the more beautiful. xD

My fantasy would be being kidnapped. They'd force feed me, tube feed me until I could barely breathe and make love to me to their hearts content. I'd be chained down and fattened. Grope and grab at my fat while they forced me to eat. Remark on my fat. Lick my belly. My clothes would get tight and eventually bust at the seams. Then, once I did. They'd tell me how the doe fattening me up to eat. I'd struggle, but to no avail be able to escape. I'd fatten and fatten until my restraints burst off, and rush for the door, belly scraping the ground as I waddled, trying to escape, when I get stuck in the doorway. My captor would grab my ass, walking up behind me. "Going somewhere? You must be starving! I haven't fed you in an hour! Come! Let's go eat!" They'd grin and squeeze my ass. "You look stuck...I'll help you out!" They'd place a tube in my mouth and feed me until I lost mobility. Knees shaking, legs getting heavy, belly pooling up on the ground. They'd free me by cutting out the wall around me, then using a forklift to lift me over the table, fat spilling through the prongs, they'd lower me down, grinning as they gave me a good groping and fat rubbing. They have trouble getting at my dick through my fat, but can just barely push my fat out of the way as they have their way with me. "My meal is getting quite delicious looking..." they'd put my tube in as they continued fucking me. "Eat...or be eaten..."

share your dark fantasies11 months

As controversial as it is an idea, I'm very into the idea of being secretly fattened up. Having appetite stimulants and metabolism inhibitors slipped into whatever I eat with me being unaware.

Mine is definitely a simple one....
But definitely popular......
(Also I've been able to fulfill it many times, but it's still my absolute favorite pleasure!)

Being able to be totally selfish, and enjoy a sexy, confident, bbw/ssbbw and all of her belly.
She'd lay on her side, belly hanging over, and I'm on my knees grabbing, squeezing, kneading, shaking, kissing, and absolutely enjoying all of her belly fat.
And that's just the start......I can definitely go deeper into it....But I think you all get the jist of it.

pmadrew:

WOW!!I like this one!!! smiley

share your dark fantasies9 months

I like to abuse a helpless obese nerd girl, throat *** to the very limit of puking, maybe going over the limit and then *** asshole with food chunks from her last meal...

share your dark fantasies8 months

The way you describe that is pretty sexy!

Lemoncake:
I have a fantasy of being a princess of a country who's tradition is that the queen is very plump as its shown as a status/power symbol.

So as the next queen in line, Im fattened up, and put through capacity training so my belly can hold more and grow bigger. The bigger the more beautiful. xD

Wow, this is fantastic! Somebody should write a fantasy novel about this.

As I get fat, I will become more femenine. I end completely like a fat woman

In my fantasy, I start seeing a feeder in like a casual dating relationship. We know about each other's kinks, and everything starts off like pretty "healthy". I agree to gain 100 lbs, bringing me up past 400, and for the next year or so that's what we do.

I take it kind of easy on regular days, overeating of course, but not excessively. On days when my feeder comes over, though, my arms are strapped to the bed, sometimes I'm blindfolded, and I'm force fed to my absolute capacity by my feeder who assaults my senses with sexual sadism and slowly ingrains in me an irresistible compulsion to eat and gain weight, because I now associate it with supreme sexual pleasure. Sometimes we spend weekends roleplaying immobility. She uses the ankle straps on the bed instead of the wrist straps, and takes care of my hygienic needs while still stimulating and force feeding me.

400 lbs quickly arrives, and one night, as I lay there stuffed past my limits, funnel still strapped into my mouth, she climbs on top of me and says,
"Congratulations, ***. You passed the test. I think now you wouldn't be able to stop gaining weight if you tried, so here's the deal. Marry me. Marry me, and I'll never go away, because you will be my masterpiece. If you think you're fat now, this is nothing. You're going to be my private pig, and I will take very good care of you. You'll never see the outdoors again by next year, but this pleasure, of being helpless and fat, will become your whole life."

It's a bargain with the devil. I know that if I agree, I'll spend the rest of my probably short life in the care of this woman who knows exactly how to make me gain weight at the highest possible speed. I won't be able to work any more by next year, and I'll spend all my time in one or two rooms, imprisoned in my unmovable blob of a body.

Shen grabs a big handful of my generous moob, and squeezes. With the funnel gag still in place, I shakily nod my head. "Yes."

share your dark fantasies7 months

Like many, captivity appears frequently in my fantasies, but only as a beginning. My beautifully twisted wish is to be taken prisoner for a few years, and while I am force fed and fattened up a bit the focus is not on my body but on my mind.

My feeder completely breaks and then rebuilds my mind to his/her desires with conditioning, hypnosis, and even some torture. I become someone, something, else. My mind is emptied of all desires save to feed and grow my belly and to seek my feeder's approval and affection. My memories are altered or repressed. I am even trained to respond to a new name.

And then I am released and returned to my hometown. Now I am fattened up by my own will and action, and am constantly seeking to return to my captor. He/She returns for me only when I achieve a weight of their choosing. I am never seen again.

share your dark fantasies7 months

Gettingfatter:
As controversial as it is an idea, I'm very into the idea of being secretly fattened up. Having appetite stimulants and metabolism inhibitors slipped into whatever I eat with me being unaware.

In fantasy stories I enjoy the good secret feeder aspect XD

share your dark fantasies3 months

Lemoncake:

Why is this "dark"? This actually sounds like a pretty cool situation, ☺

Lemoncake:

The practical details of this are what I adore!
You'd need royal tailors to make your giant robes, and a specially constructed throne to hold your weight in perfect royal comfort.
If you ever needed to make a speech or public appearance, you might need an elegant cart just to wheel your mass out to appear before the nation.
And legions of servants with trays of cakes!

Lemoncake:

I have a fantasy like this one only it involves a couple.

I think A LOT about bondage, and how eventually one can get so heavy that their own body is the restraint.

I imagine being in a relationship where the rule is that I'm to spend all weekend cuffed to the bed, every week, while my partner brings me completely excessive amounts of food, and enjoys playing with my increasingly bloated body to her sadistic heart's content. One Sunday night, a couple years into this relationship, she undoes the cuffs around my now soft, puffy wrists and ankles.

"Well, get out of bed, fat boy. You've got to brush your teeth after all that," she says, probably struggling to keep a straight face.

I lurch and struggle, and only succeed in jiggling myself around and running out of breath. I can't get out of bed without help.

"It looks like we don't need the restraints any more, do we?" She whispers to me, and brings me my toothbrush.

I never show up at the office the next day, or after that.

share your dark fantasies2 months

Chubyyloever:
I've always wanted to have complete control over a few piggies and make them gain huge amounts of weight. It's really, really dark.
it may be dark but I want to be that piggy

I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

Wow MissLucie. That IS very dark but also very interesting. Makes me think of Jack and Rose from Titanic for some reason. No way to know if it happened or not, but makes a great story. (And yes, I know the Jack and Rose part is pure fiction.) Thanks for sharing!

I don't think it's dark but I very much a fantasy to be strapped to a sex chair and fed relentlessly staying maxed out and her having her way with me as she does so.

Perhaps a dark part of that is a pump that feeds me as she strokes me. Do you swallow another bite? Do you let her keep going til you climax? Can you take that extra bite to let her make you climax? Sounds like a fun tortuous waiting game smiley I'd be shivering in total excitement over this.

It's very very strоng fantasy! Grate!!!

MotoBelly:
I don't think it's dark but I very much a fantasy to be strapped to a sex chair and fed relentlessly staying maxed out and her having her way with me as she does so.

Perhaps a dark part of that is a pump that feeds me as she strokes me. Do you swallow another bite? Do you let her keep going til you climax? Can you take that extra bite to let her make you climax? Sounds like a fun tortuous waiting game smiley I'd be shivering in total excitement over this.

Goodness... that is fantastic :-)

RunningMan:
Goodness... that is fantastic :-)

Thanks!!! I think so too haha smiley

MotoBelly:

Wow . . . very hot! I like the idea of playing "doctor" rewarding gluttony with sex, pairing orgasms with the taste of high calorie super fatty foods until I bring him the food and he gets hard right then and there just from the food.

pdt:
I think A LOT about bondage, and how eventually one can get so heavy that their own body is the restraint.

I imagine being in a relationship where the rule is that I'm to spend all weekend cuffed to the bed, every week, while my partner brings me completely excessive amounts of food, and enjoys playing with my increasingly bloated body to her sadistic heart's content. One Sunday night, a couple years into this relationship, she undoes the cuffs around my now soft, puffy wrists and ankles.

"Well, get out of bed, fat boy. You've got to brush your teeth after all that," she says, probably struggling to keep a straight face.

I lurch and struggle, and only succeed in jiggling myself around and running out of breath. I can't get out of bed without help.

"It looks like we don't need the restraints any more, do we?" She whispers to me, and brings me my toothbrush.
I never show up at the office the next day, or after that.

Mmmmmmmmm . . . love it

Lemoncake:

That reminds me of reading "Hawaii" and the Hawaiian Queen being stuffed and her belly massaged to help her fit in more food . . . very hot.

FeedMeMoreMaster:
I go to fat camp to lose weight, but the counsellors have all been replaced by evil feeders. Everyone ends up competing for who can get the least amount of steps per day and the most calories. Winners are rewarded sexually. By the end of it, everyone has doubled in size.

Very very hot . . . thank you.

Bella Grande:
Wow . . . very hot! I like the idea of playing "doctor" rewarding gluttony with sex, pairing orgasms with the taste of high calorie super fatty foods until I bring him the food and he gets hard right then and there just from the food.

Admittedly the idea of a siphon or pump taped to my mouth connected to a gallon smoothie kinda sorta turns me on a tad. ok ok a LOT. haha

Bella Grande:

MotoBelly:
Admittedly the idea of a siphon or pump taped to my mouth connected to a gallon smoothie kinda sorta turns me on a tad. ok ok a LOT. haha

Mmmhm. Yes it does.

I had a fantasy for a while when I didn't know a reliable place like here to look at erotic stories. I imagined this taking place in a world similar to the full metal alchemist universe, in which magical shit exists, but in an industrial steam powered city. This would be in a poorer land. Here goes nothing!

There is a school for the magically gifted, or for people with supernatural energies. Because of the rampant poverty, people are delighted to see that there is an ample supply of food to eat. They end up gorging themselves, and with appetite and addictive chemical supplements put into the food, everyone balloons. They start forgiving students for missing class to eat, and soon enough no one is walking around anymore. You wre a bit suspicious, and were able to only put on 20 or so pounds, while everyone else became whales. Eventually, most of your friends have disappeared and you're the only one coming to class every day.

You decide this is fishy, and talk to the headmaster about this issue. She welcomes you into her office, and after dodging questions, she asks you if you really want to know the truth.

You accept of course, and she explains that there is a rampant magical energy shortage in the much more wealthy county neighboring you. This energy powers everything in that country, so it's a major deal. Her company found a way to dissect the magical energies inside gifted people, and that being fat increased the maximum magical energy a person could have. So, they've fattened up all the students, and once they were immobile, they killed them for magical energy.

You're outraged by this, but before you can fight back, you're grabbed by guards and brought into a feeding chair, where a tube is brought into your mouth, and hyper fattening foods gush into your stomach. You're restrained by the chair, so you can't do anything but wait for your harvesting time.

Dolkite:
I'm a sissy baby, and I love that my body is becoming both more feminine and more babylike as I grow.

I buy adult baby diapers on eBay...I'll put them on, suck in as hard as i can, and then secure them as tight as possible with packing tape. then i exhale and my belly overflows them. Then I put on a tiny t-shirt, usually with something like tinkerbell on it, and i've achieved the look I want more than anything: a giant baby growing out of my clothes.

fantastic, I would like it too. I like the tought about being a big, round, diapered baby

idk if this counts as "dark," but i have a lot of fantasies about being knocked out, kidnapped, and finding myself tied to a bed. my captor force feeds me through a hose or funnel, pouring liquid down my throat (i prefer bloating with liquid instead of food, i think i'm more helpless that way) and bloating me against my will. my belly gets bigger and bigger, my clothes rip at the seams letting my belly pour out, i can barely move and my belly aches from all it's being forced to hold.

eventually my captor decides to take the hose / funnel out and jeers at me. my belly is huge and completely exposed and feels like it's going to burst. i moan and beg him to let me go but he just plays with my sore aching belly, slapping and squeezing and poking and jiggling and tickling it. he starts using me sexually too, groping me. all the while i'm pleading with him to stop until he gags me and i'm completely at his mercy for as long as he wants.

Sorry about the wall of text, the more I wrote it out the more I started getting into it and visualizing the scenario.

Basically, Im kidnapped by a slender, sultry woman and am held at ransom for a really steep price. And for every day it wasnt paid, I was forcibly fattened up. For the price she asked for it seemed like I was never getting out. I'm tied down onto a bed and a tube is affixiated to my mouth, and once it powered on, a thick, delicious substance began forcibly pouring down my throat. The kidnapper was definitely keeping true to her word; at no point during the day was I not full other than when I slept.

Only a week passes and Ive already blimped up 20 lbs, for the first time in my life actually chubby. Stretchmarks are showing from having gained so rapidly, the button shirt I chose to wear at that time is straining, and I now have love handles spilling over my sides. Its a dream come true, and I'm in love with how fast Im growing. So in love that I tell my kidnapper that she doesnt have to keep me tied down; I'll happily stay and get fed and fattened.

To her surprise, I kept true to my word. Now that I was free I stood by and continued to guzzle down from the tube, rubbing my new belly when its full and fondling my sides, occasionally masturbating and calling myself a slob for letting myself go this much. This gets the attention of my kidnapper, and though it weirded her out at first, she gets curious about it. She demands access to my belly and I happily oblige, letting her fondle and feel me up all she wants. My soft, sensual fat lights a fire in her, and before I knew it the tube is feeding me much more aggresively. I have triggered her FA side that she never knew she had and now she wants to see me get bigger.

Almost a month later and Im approaching 230 lbs, finally able to call myself fat. Ive grown so accustomed to constantly eating that I beg my kidnapper to feed me if I dont feel full enough. She's gotten just as obsessed with fattening me as I am. So much so that she called off the ransom, instead not telling anyone where shes keeping me and telling me that Im going to be her pet pig to fatten up. Im already prepared to throw my life away for this, so Im begging her to feed me anyway.

My days are now just consisted of being fed, fattened, fondled, and then fucked. Every pound I gained made sex that much more exciting for us; she would suck me off while I sat on her, or jerked me off when demanding me to sit on her face. During sex she calls me every fat related insult in the book. And it's all true, I am a greedy obese slob. I'm nothing but her pet pig to be fattened for her pleasure. I was gonna get huge just for her. Though after I soared past 500 lbs, it was too dangerous for me to sit on just her face, so instead I simply lay on her and crushed her to her delight.

Its when I've finally reached the grand 1000 lbs that the bed Ive been laying in for the past 300 lbs finally gave in and smashed to pieces under my enourmlus body. Neither of us care, I continue to lazily eat and fatten up further, oweing my life completely to my ex-napper. She tells me that she wants to fatten me until the day I die to which I beg her to make me as fat as I can possibly get, then fatter.

And that she did, instead of forcing me to gain rapidly like I have been for the past year or so though, she carefully feeds me on a healthy diet plan. It was basically enough calories that I continued to balloon, but also carefully sorted out that I would actually improve in health instead of deteroirating like I have been from being so rapidly fattened. My final days come as I pass the inhuman 2000 lb, becoming the fattest human to have and ever will have lived, and still wanting to get fatter. My ex-napper and I agree to do one final thing. She lifts up my enormous body via a crane, enough that I am in a position to seemingly stand. She once more affixiates the tube that has made me become almost 200 times my starting size to my mouth, and absent mindedly fondles my stretchmark-riddled stomach. For the final time, she sets on the feeder to full blast and fills me with the rapidly fattening shake that Ive missed guzzling for so long. She lowers the crane so that I lay all over her, crushing her from head to toe. Being rapidly tube fed, I was crushing every last bone in her body proggresively harder and harder. With her last orgasmic breath, she exhales, "You were such a good piggy." It's not long after Ive crushed her to death and Ive gained another 200 lbs that I also succumb to my weight.

share your dark fantasies1 month

pmadrew:

😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mmmmm🐷🐷

My favorite desire is to be purposefully fattened by a feeder who wants me to be thier baby. The more I act like a baby and the more dependent I am the more I am rewarded with food and attention. Until I am immobile baby living in a big adult crib without a care in the world as more food is fed to me.

the coolest dog:
I had a fantasy for a while when I didn't know a reliable place like here to look at erotic stories. I imagined this taking place in a world similar to the full metal alchemist universe, in which magical shit exists, but in an industrial steam powered city. This would be in a poorer land. Here goes nothing!

There is a school for the magically gifted, or for people with supernatural energies. Because of the rampant poverty, people are delighted to see that there is an ample supply of food to eat. They end up gorging themselves, and with appetite and addictive chemical supplements put into the food, everyone balloons. They start forgiving students for missing class to eat, and soon enough no one is walking around anymore. You wre a bit suspicious, and were able to only put on 20 or so pounds, while everyone else became whales. Eventually, most of your friends have disappeared and you're the only one coming to class every day.

You decide this is fishy, and talk to the headmaster about this issue. She welcomes you into her office, and after dodging questions, she asks you if you really want to know the truth.

You accept of course, and she explains that there is a rampant magical energy shortage in the much more wealthy county neighboring you. This energy powers everything in that country, so it's a major deal. Her company found a way to dissect the magical energies inside gifted people, and that being fat increased the maximum magical energy a person could have. So, they've fattened up all the students, and once they were immobile, they killed them for magical energy.

You're outraged by this, but before you can fight back, you're grabbed by guards and brought into a feeding chair, where a tube is brought into your mouth, and hyper fattening foods gush into your stomach. You're restrained by the chair, so you can't do anything but wait for your harvesting time.
yes

SubPiggy:
Dark feederism fantasy #1: Heaving your massive belly off of the bed, slowly easing yourself up, and methodically wading through the quivering folds and bulges of cellulite that hang off your body like a prison of flesh, only to discover the only door into the room is a foot and a half too narrow for your beanbag chair of an ass.

lovestuffing:
It's that age old story, having my body somehow taken over by a force, or someone force feeding me through a tube. Tying my legs and ankles to the bed. Someone taking pleasure in forcing food into me, making my body swell to unmeasurable proportions! Beyond my control, this dominant one has an evil smile, takes an evil erotic delight in my growing body. Then my capture might move me to another room, perhaps on a couch, or outside. Tying my arms up above my head, he inspects my body. "No! Not fat enough. She must be bigger! " The tube goes back into my throat and down my stomach and a fattening liquid gushes into my gullet! I start to feel my clothes tightening more and more! I feel my stomach turn into roll after roll! My legs spread wide apart to make room for the growing fat around my thighs.

The controller watches me grow bigger and bigger with a devilish smile. His eyes viewing every part of my naked, fat blob of a body! "Fatter! Bigger"! he yells...I gag at the intake of liquid down my throat, He grabs me by the back of the head and says into my ear, "Take it all baby! Take it all down your throat"! I gulp faster and faster to keep from being punished. Again my body reacts to the liquid food and it swells up again!

"Please! No more"! I gasp! He looks at me and says, "just because you asked me to stop, I'm going to double the amount! Let her have it boys! Make her take it all!"

I gulp faster and faster, spitting up this thick fattening liquid. Wanting to just stop fighting, and tired now, I get into a swallowing pattern with the tube. I figure out how to keep my throat open, and let it flow down my throat. I keep taking it in, more and more. Knowing the more I drink, the larger my body will get.

Finally he lets me loose and orders me to stand up for inspection before he has his way with me. I stand up, almost tipping over, I feel my huge hanging belly hanging so low that it touches the ground! My ass is so huge, that it also touches the ground, but also goes so high, it hits the back of my head! I can't put my arms down due to the fat underneath my arms.

OK, that was longer than I anticipated, see what you started SubPiggy?

Yes please i volunteer

I've had this fantasy of having a mind control device or power. I could use this power to make people do things. I could use it to make people eat...

share your dark fantasies2 weeks

I have a fantasy right now of working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out... smiley
1 >> page 1 of 7   loading