forum  fat experiences

anyone else really love their man boobs?1 month

You ever walk past a mirror and have one of those "moments" where you realize how obese you've become. Its like before that I saw myself as thinner... But as I walked past this window I noticed how big my tits are.

anyone else really love their man boobs?1 month

I do with bra i guess, although so does my belly! perhaps a double bra

anyone else really love their man boobs?3 weeks

breeze123:
You ever walk past a mirror and have one of those "moments" where you realize how obese you've become. Its like before that I saw myself as thinner... But as I walked past this window I noticed how big my tits are.

Actually quite often. Usually it is when I see my profile in a store window as I am walking down the street. My immediate reaction is: "Man, am I getting fat or God am I obese." Also, when I see myself walking toward a window or mirror with a pullover shirt on my surprised reaction is often: "Wow, look at how big my tits are, they're huge!"

anyone else really love their man boobs?2 weeks

Love my boobs lol , the bigger I get the softer they feel and the tighter they pull my shirts across my chest. My nipples are also more sensitive and get hard when my shirt is stretched tight across my growing chest and when I'm full in tight clothes. Love my boobs ❤️😍😂

To me it's the best thing about gaining weight

Hiw much weight do you have to gain before they become noticeable

anyone else really love their man boobs?2 days

Lpk8868:
Hiw much weight do you have to gain before they become noticeable

It depends on the body type. You can look through the male pics on here and find huge men with huge guys and almost no moobs at all, then you can find much smaller guys with large almost womanly moobs

Mine just keep ballooning. I love to squeeze them together, the cleavage arouses me big time. Definetely gonna grow them as big as possible !

I'm hoping for the day I get fat enough to say that I have boobs. They stick out ever so slightly and I keep imagining just having a pair hanging on my soon to be obese belly
3 page 3 of 3   loading