General

Denver bound feedee seeking roomate

So I am trying to get to the Denver area. I technically have 25 days but the places that are to hire me are only willing to do so should I make by june 10th.

I have been actively searching for places to live for the last 3 weeks and while I have found some great places Theyre a bit costly based on the unknowns such as will I make enough to cover bills solo based on a 4 week turn around. can I cover my rents in the first 2 of those 4 weeks etc. All of this would be ALOT easier if I could find a roommate. So I thought to myself where should I make this post as I want to find persons I could live with that I could be me around. So I have come to FF in the hope that somewhere out there there is a fa foodie feedee or feeder who would appreciate a roommate that you could be yourself around too. Not suggesting or implying anything beyond being roomates and if were so lucky maybe even could be good buds. Were I to come across anyone who fits that bill I can be in person to sign any lease or sublease documentation within a day of correspondence.

I know this is a longshot but its certainly worth the shot
7 years

Denver bound feedee seeking roomate

le bump!
7 years