Gaining

Who would be most surprised to see your weight gain?

Probably ANYONE from high school. I was like, 170 back then. I've put on at my highest 100 lb (though now it's back down to putting on 80 lb since then).
7 years

Good question! Definitely anyone from high school would be shocked to see me with a big belly wobbling around. And exes--yeah, I had one in particular who was very THIN conscious. She used to freak out if I had a bloated belly after I ate a big meal, and this was when I was really thin! I can't imagine what she'd think now.

This is definitely something I enjoy thinking about. Thanks for raising the topic!
7 years

I often fantasize about this. I would love to see reactions from two ex-girlfriends in particular. I was thin, fit and exercised a ton when I dated them. I was 75 lbs lighter than my recent max. One of them often said she didnt want her man to ever get so "huge" as 250 lbs... but thats exactly what I did. If I saw her, she would comment immediately but probably be sort of intrigued and playful about it. My other ex would be way more judgemental and probably gasp in disgust, especially since i put about 50 lbs on in the year after breaking up haha. I lived near her, so I used to walk around in outgrown clothes hoping to bump into her. She even hated that i put on 5-10 lbs while we were dating and wanted me to lose weight, so I suspect she will also think that she dodged a bullet getting away from this fatty.
7 years

Def an ex of mine from high school. Especially since she is still super thin and fit, I can imagine her making fun of me quite a bit. Kind of a nice though actually.
7 years