Clothes padding

Went out tonight with some slight padding

lovestuffing:
...and absolutely loved it! Went for dinner with some friends who hadn't seen me in awhile. I just did a light layer of padding in the front of my tight jeans and up into my tight button down shirt. Then stuffed a layer of padding in my back to make my ass look a bit bigger. Then put on high heels, and that really shot my ass into the air! It felt so incredible! I had to have 2 shots before I would go out like that, but once I did, it was really hot!

Good for you! It sounds like you truly had an exciting evening. It must have been thrilling to be out and about with your "enhanced" figure.

Did you feel like all eyes were on you? Did you find yourself catching your reflection all night?

I can imagine how thrilling it was...
7 years

what did your friends say?
7 years

Going to class tonight with padding in my pants and bra and a super bloated belly. I'm so nervous someone will notice the difference but at the same time I don't care I want to feel fatter
6 years

Secretfantasies:
Going to class tonight with padding in my pants and bra and a super bloated belly. I'm so nervous someone will notice the difference but at the same time I don't care I want to feel fatter

That's pretty hot. What did you pad with? And do you plan to do it more often?
6 years

Secretfantasies:

exmademefat:

the best thing I've found to pad with is normal clothes. shove them in tight pants smooth them out as best I can and then maybe spandex over it to make it look smooth and not lumpy. clothing is the least lumpy, and most realistic looking technique I've used. Then if you aren't happy with how it looks throw a pair of sweats on over everything and a long shirt and boom. fatter, hotter, hornier XD
6 years

Secretfantasies:

exmademefat:

Secretfantasies:
the best thing I've found to pad with is normal clothes. shove them in tight pants smooth them out as best I can and then maybe spandex over it to make it look smooth and not lumpy. clothing is the least lumpy, and most realistic looking technique I've used. Then if you aren't happy with how it looks throw a pair of sweats on over everything and a long shirt and boom. fatter, hotter, hornier XD

Yes, can certainly see how appearing fatter would have that effect on you. Would you ever take it as far as a full body suit that made you look 100 lbs more?
6 years

Secretfantasies:

exmademefat:

Secretfantasies:

exmademefat:
Yes, can certainly see how appearing fatter would have that effect on you. Would you ever take it as far as a full body suit that made you look 100 lbs more?

only if I was in a different town where I didn't know anybody. That would be hot. My goal right now is to gain so much I won't need a body suit or padding and everyone I know will be shocked at my gain
6 years

Can totally see doing that in a different town, would love to go on a "date" with you and see all the looks we got. But awesome that the padding is a temporary thing.
6 years

Interesting take and sounds like maybe something you can do to appease your desire to look bigger.
Aren't clothes awfully lumpy and hot ?
I have a guy friend that is a drag performer and he makes his figure look female by using foam padding. He said there are you tube videos showing how to make stuff like that.
How much different would it be to make padding to make you look bigger?
Just a thought.
6 years

I would love to know if classmates ask if you have gained weight.
Or asked if you were pregnant like SahX suggested.
6 years
12   loading