General

Help me figure out this weight obsession?

billedmeup:
I am a straight male, long term married, only interested in my adult wife. However, I have the same turn-ons. Might as well include cartoon mice who eat too much cheese, or any other cartoons w wg themes.

I feel pretty similar to this ^^^^^ for my FA side. As a gainer (at least in spirit, if not practice), anything which helps create a fat friendlier environment is kind of hot. Other people getting fat, reading about public transit making seating bigger because people are on average fatter, going to food festivals (ribfest, poutinefest, etc), seeing people fatter than me eating in the same restaurant, and so on.

But I will say I think it is good to have this sort of feeling out where you are conscious of it, and can monitor if it is trying to influence your behavior. Lots of classes read Charlotte's Web, but if you know you like certain fat/foodscenes in it, for example, you can think about how you should handle those scenes, or if for you a different story would be better, etc.
7 years

Help me figure out this weight obsession?

I have been the same way since I was 9 and several girls in my class returned from summer vacation truly chubby after being just average. And the next summer my neighbor went from swimming in her two piece to becoming very chubby and wearing a one piece. 45 years later she has been a BBW her entire adult life.
I even got turned on by a comic strip character gaining. It's just how we're wired.
7 years