Gaining

The maximum rate of gain

Ive put on 8 lbs a week for a few weeks. I bet others on here have beaten that though!
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

The best I seen were here from three different women gaining 21 24 and 27. The 27 drank 2 cake shakes of 3000 to 4000 calories each. On the weekend she drank 4 a day. In addition to massive amounts of food.

30 years ago my lover who was a Major yo yo dieter gained 27 lbs in nine days eating huge and consuming Pepperidge Farms cakes in one sitting. That result was one that I saw and enjoyed in person.
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

The max I've gained was about 24 pounds in a week and 50 in a month. I've been up and down the scale quite a bit (up to 300 down to 260ish, back up to 305 back down to 250, etc.) since I started documenting my gains last July but I was 199.4 on July 14th and I weighed in at 342.6 yesterday, June 2nd.
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

MissPorker:
The max I've gained was about 24 pounds in a week and 50 in a month. I've been up and down the scale quite a bit (up to 300 down to 260ish, back up to 305 back down to 250, etc.) since I started documenting my gains last July but I was 199.4 on July 14th and I weighed in at 342.6 yesterday, June 2nd.

Damn you're awesome!
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

MissPorker:

The Donut King:
Damn you're awesome!

No, you're awesome! Who doesn't love donuts?!?
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

Krissyyyyy:
how is that possible to gain that much in a week i thought the most a person can gain in a week was three pounds?

I couldn't tell you how it was possible...I just stuffed a bunch and it happened. I can guarantee you though that 3 pounds a week is not the max.
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

MissPorker:
I couldn't tell you how it was possible...I just stuffed a bunch and it happened. I can guarantee you though that 3 pounds a week is not the max.

eeeee:
Damn MissPorker - that's awesome! 24 in a week is incredible. Forget 3lbs per month thats like 3 per day! Must have been fun. I know if I saw myself gain 24 in a week i'd convince myself to make an extra effort to get all-out stuffed constantly until the end of the month just to see the results. Like at that point, it's all or nothing. Did you find yourself riding the wave till the end of the month and were able to hit 50?

No, the 24 pounds in a week was me going for a record and it was also regained weight...I slowed down afterwards cuz I really outdid myself. The 50 pounds per month was when I first started gaining last July...I've gained quick throughout but I was gaining ~15 pounds per week consistently right out of the gate. I kept track of things on my blogspot, check out my profile for the link.
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

ahots:
So my partner has gone from 190 to 210 between last December and now (June). 20 pounds in 6 and a half months...would y'all say thats slow or average? He has a fast metabolism and lost some muscle too

I'd say fast for a non-feedee (using feedee as in 'turned on by the gain&apossmiley. I mean, consider: that rate would be almost forty pounds a year. Imagine if he kept that up for just three years?

I'm sure you know people you haven't met in three years, if you saw them and they were over a 100 pounds heavier, it would probably seem pretty quick to you!
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

Three pounds is definitely not the max. I've managed exactly 10 on two separate occasions about a decade apart. It'd be impossible for me to even come close to that as an average though.
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

Any one that says X number of calories in equals Y number of pounds gained is full of it.LOL
I really never kept records of how much I gained at any one time.
7 years
12   loading