General

How big are your man boobs?

42C here…trying to get them up to a D cup by the new year smiley
1 year

I’ve never been quite sure how they gauge womens bust sizes.
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:

The number is the size of the main band that fastens around the bust and the letters are the cup/breast size
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:

So the Band Size (the number) is the size around your ribs below the breast.

The Cup Size (the letter) is the difference between the fullest part of the breast and the band size. It varies a little by company and country, but generally A-1", B-2", C-3" and so on. Generally the variance is after D and is in how often they use double letters/ the whole alphabet.

Because it's the difference in sizes a larger band size makes even fairly large cup sizes less impressive looking. It's how some of us are rocking large cup sizes without looking huge.
1 year

I think about A cup size. I would love to have really big, round and heavy manboobs that would require bra for support when moving.

Like B-C cup would be nice or even bigger if that would be possible.

Any tips how to make manboobs bigger?
1 year

Not nearly big enough :-)
1 year

This is a first for me and they’re a lot bigger than I thought they were. I went to the webpage they told me to barenessities.com/feature.aspx .
My measurements were 42 1/4” at the band and 49 1/2” at the bust(moosmiley. The website round it up at the bust. The measurements know are 50” bust & 42” band AND MY CUP SIZE IS H!😳 I thought it would be a B or C. I guess bigger is always better!😁

I can’t believe it’s an 42H!
10 months

Small. But I love them. I do wish they would grow as my belly grows
10 months

I haven't checked...I wanna say B cup? I'm hoping to hit D cup some day lol
10 months

55-51, which gives me a four inch difference between bust and band, giving me a D cup.
10 months
2345   loading