Gaining

How did you get past the mental barrier to gain?

It was gradual for me. I always liked chubby and gaining women, and meanwhile I was always obsessing about my own fitness. At some point I let go a bit and gained 40 lbs... I definitely enjoyed it but got embarrassed and lost it all. I repeated that a few more times and realized that most people didnt care. Eventially I just went all in and gained another 40 lbs on purpose, on top of the other 40. So liberating, fun, and indulgent. My weight still fluctuates but I will never be thin again, and eventually I hope to get past my mental block of going over 250 lbs.
7 years

If you find out how to get past that pesky mental barrier let me know. I dream about being fatter and I know it's a part of me but I still struggle with the confidence to let go and go for it even though it's a huge fantasy for me.
7 years

In my case, it's physical. My weight seems to have a built-in plateau at about 200 and that's it. And what's there is all in my belly. So, unfortunately, I can't match my gf's super-hot 44DDDs with moobs of my own. But, heredity is what it is. Looking forward to eating is fun enough smiley
7 years