General

Favorite body part to show off in summer?

platex:
Fat women showing their flabby thighs is so arousing...and all that cellulite is such a turn-on.

But bra-less boobs cannot be surpassed for arousal...wish more women would go bra-less in public.
Seeing huge boobs flopping and wobbling and bouncing all over the place must be one of the most beautiful sights on planet earth.

Couldn't agree more!!
7 years

Big fat round flabby belly smiley
7 years

I like to go barefoot and shirtless quite often in the summer. The missus likes to show her shoulders and tits mainly, but I do love it when her shirt rides up and a bit of her beautiful double belly pops out smiley So amazingly cute and fat she is, and it's just crazy to see any old pictures of her before her teens when she was scrawny!
7 years

Doublebellykeavy:
Definitely my fat double belly as it slap on my fat thighs as I walk and bursts out of bikinis when I wear them

Krissyyyyy:
Wish I could tan mine! I wear high waisted and can only tan the top half... love girls like you with that confidence! Go you!!!!

Ha, yes! My gf has gained enough confidence in her double belly that she cares very little when her cami rides up to show a little of it smiley
7 years