forum  fat experiences

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?2 years

Who hasn't?

And it feels like a large snack.

Of course haha. Krispy Kreme is a lifestyle for me.

Lemoncake:
If so, how does it feel?

BigCanadianBabe:
I've tried a few different times. I've made it to 7 out of 12...I was pretty disappointed with myself but I simply could not eat another bite.

I had trouble the first time too, but eventually I got pretty good. I could eat a dozen assorted dunkin donuts in 15 minutes now.

I've never been able to. I think my most was probably about half a dozen donuts. After that I feel way too full, lol

I keep eyeing up the boxes of 12 in the supermarket, but have never attempted it... yet! It's definitely on my list though smiley

I've done a box of half a dozen quite a few times. Did a box of a dozen on a road trip once, thought I'd go through them over a couple of hours but they were gone in under 45 minutes. But I tend to find that much sugar and crappie fats doesn't leave me so good after, so I don't do it very often.

Lemoncake:
If so, how does it feel?
it feels so great the fullness and the groaning of my belly I love it

Yeah & I'd do it again! You can't beat the feeling of being so full you feel you might explode or seeing your stomach blow up like a beach ball, the skin on it tight and red with tiny little stretch marks as testament to your gluttony smiley

Normally that much sugar in one sitting makes me feel sick, but I did 10 out of 12 once after a night-long craving that prevented me from sleeping at all until the doughnut shop opened. That craving was agony, the strongest I've felt to this day (and one of the first I ever got), but as a result those were the best damn doughnuts I've ever eaten. My eyes were rolling back in my head off and on.

I worry that I'm going to pop
1 >> page 1 of 6   loading