forum  fat experiences

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?2 months

I most definitely have eaten a whole box of very delicious Krispy Kreme doughnuts

The bakeries in New York make such decadent, fattening pasties, doughnuts, cakes and pies - - last time when I was there in September, I made a full day of going from one bakery to another and just eating and eating

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?1 month

Yes, absolutely no problem. smiley

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?1 month

Depending on the brand, yes.

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?3 weeks

My favorite binge ritual is going out in my tightest, sexiest clothes that show off my curvy fatness and ordering a dozen donuts. I sit my fat ass down at the table and eat all of them, and usually the woman working there throws in a couple of extra. The hard part is pacing yourself so you don't run out of milk. I usually go to this one donut shop that has really tight booths for someone my size and I love that after my binge, I will need to have someone help me get out. Usually after that I'll get some burgers or some pizza to further stuff me.

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?3 weeks

Never have, never will.

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?2 weeks

Its still hard to finish off the 12 assorted donuts sometimes but I seem to have no trouble demolishing a bag of 16 Mini donuts. Yum

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?2 weeks

Lynne841:
Its still hard to finish off the 12 assorted donuts sometimes but I seem to have no trouble demolishing a bag of 16 Mini donuts. Yum

Ohhh yesss, the stories those stretchies can tell😉😊
<< 6 page 6 of 6   loading