forum  lifestyle tips

double belly2 years

What causes them? Come on someone's gotta know...

double belly2 years

Ive noticed that women with PCOS have it

double belly2 years

Krissyyyyy:

Wearing super tight jeans

double belly2 years

Krissyyyyy:

latinabbwlover:
Wearing super tight jeans

I wear leggings jeggings yoga pants sweat pants etc. soooo explain that then🤔

double belly2 years

I have a double belly and my body has always kinda formed that way (even when I was younger). I think it's just...diversity. Some bodies are a certain way, and some bodies are another way. There's nothing in particular that causes it one way or the other, it's just unique to individuals.

I always wore loose fitting pants and currently wear dresses or stretchy leggings (bye bye pants!) so that's definitely not a cause for me. I do have PCOS, so perhaps that's something to note. I also had a life-saving surgery when I was a toddler that involved cutting my stomach open, and my belly rolls/folds right where the scars from it are. I recall a doctor telling me that scar tissue doesn't stretch so perhaps that's a reason for me?

double belly2 years

In my lady's case, I'd say genetics and the birth of her children years ago. Double bellies are quite nice to nuzzle and embrace, too smiley

double belly2 years

HappyBigBoy:
In my lady's case, I'd say genetics and the birth of her children years ago. Double bellies are quite nice to nuzzle and embrace, too smiley

Amen to that.

I would agree with it's mostly genetics. Though, my girlfriend has a double belly, though her family all have pot bellies. She is the only one who tucks her's into her jeans. So when she gained weight and the tighter her jeans got, she really started forming a double belly then.

double belly2 years

From my experience wearing jeans/leggings/jeggings all the time seems to train your belly fat on where and how settle. My lower belly is fatter than the upper part when standing, but when I sit down they're pretty even and make what I like to call my burger belly. The waistband digs into my fat belly and 'cuts' it in half, even when I take my pants off there's a little boarder between both bits.

double belly2 years

I'm actually trying to form one, from a soft gut. Even though i'm male, i'm quite squishy.

I'm wearing a tied silk string right on top of my navel all day [I work at home, sedentary] so it will be interesting to see if it has any influence on a 'no-rolls-belly'

double belly2 years

It's worth a try at least , there's so little activity about the subject on the net (rightfully so I suppose, the niche being gainers concerned about the cosmetic look of their fat!).

All signs point to no, but damnit if I didn't give it a honest try smiley
1 page 1 of 2   loading