Gaining

A fat world family

A followup to this post: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

To give you an idea of family life in my ideal fat world, I shall focus on the fictional Miller family of Concord, New Hampshire -- husband and wife Alan and Christine, and their son Jack (14) and daughter Mary (16).

Both Alan and Christine are housebound, weighing in at over 700 pounds each -- they haven't left their beds in about three months. Their lack of mobility means that they rely on a team of servant robots to keep them fed, cleaned and tended to. Although Christine remarks that she would like to see the sun again, both of them live in relative comfort.

Jack and Mary weigh 367 lbs and 350 lbs, respectively, making them both slightly heavier than the average American teenager. When they aren't at school, their time at home is usually spent eating incessantly. If you looked into their home, you'd most likely see them sprawled out on their beds, the couch, or even the floor, stuffing their faces with bountiful amounts of junk food.
7 years

A fat world family

chubadmirer95:
A followup to this post: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

To give you an idea of family life in my ideal fat world, I shall focus on the fictional Miller family of Concord, New Hampshire -- husband and wife Alan and Christine, and their son Jack (14) and daughter Mary (16).

Both Alan and Christine are housebound, weighing in at over 700 pounds each -- they haven't left their beds in about three months. Their lack of mobility means that they rely on a team of servant robots to keep them fed, cleaned and tended to. Although Christine remarks that she would like to see the sun again, both of them live in relative comfort.

Jack and Mary weigh 367 lbs and 350 lbs, respectively, making them both slightly heavier than the average American teenager. When they aren't at school, their time at home is usually spent eating incessantly. If you looked into their home, you'd most likely see them sprawled out on their beds, the couch, or even the floor, stuffing their faces with bountiful amounts of junk food.

fatissofat:
plz write this and post it

I'd love to, but I don't think FF lets you write about underage characters.
7 years

A fat world family

If you can't post it in the stories, should you really be posting it here?
7 years

A fat world family

Eh, there didn't seem to be any issue when I talked about high school students in the past, and I did see a story earlier where the main character was 16. I'm wondering if maybe the rules have changed and just haven't been updated yet?
7 years