General

How to come out to your significant other?

My girlfriend is 5,4 and about 110lbs. She's been thin her whole life and bares very small curves. Before we started dating she knew that I'm an ass-man (something she feels she lacks). She wants a larger butt and thicker thighs. I suggested weight-lifting, but that was to boring.
I love to cook and have been feeding her well and showing great affection to her body hoping it would ease her into a growth (which it has). She has gained some but nothing largely visual with clothes. I was a way for three weeks and she wrote that she lost some weight and that I have to come home and fatten her up.
Forward a couple of weeks, her hipbone hit mine and I jokingly said we have to do something about that, she replied "are you going to fatten me up?" I confirmed and her respond was "that's fine". She asked if her butt was bigger, I said it was and asked what she felt about that. She thought it was a good thing and it could be bigger.

I really love my girlfriend and wish her only the best, but I'm worried if i come out about my fantasy, it might frighten her as it did my ex years ago...

Should I just let it be as she is gaining little by little or should I come out and hopefully this is something we can share together? I really don't mind either way, but the latter would be a dream come true
7 years