forum  personal ads

into rp? post your info. here!6 months

BabyGirl2120:
Love to roleplay, I ususally don't have any preference other than if we roleplay, I wouldn't be the one to be gaining weight. I would say that I'm incredibly articulate and creative. Please message me if you're interested.

Certainly am interested. You could be the one making me fat

into rp? post your info. here!6 months

I'm always game for some good RP. I like treating it as an improv experience, going with the flow. I tend to get into it and my responses can get a little long winded, but I like detail :-)

I'm really only into heterosexual things (I'm a guy), but other than that anything is game. Me feeding you, you feeding me, mutual gaining, force feeding, unrealistic weight gain, you name it, I'm probably game!

Message me if you've got any fun ideas! I'm more likely to reply to Kik though: Saturn5522

into rp? post your info. here!5 months

BabyGirl2120:
Love to roleplay, I ususally don't have any preference other than if we roleplay, I wouldn't be the one to be gaining weight. I would say that I'm incredibly articulate and creative. Please message me if you're interested.

curvygirls:
Certainly am interested. You could be the one making me fat

Actually, roleplaying like this can make you fat. I've found I'm always eating while roleplaying, and the following is based on a true experience that happened when I was in the middle of a roleplay, and a button popped off my pants.

Let this serve as a cautionary tale if you are into this sort of thing.

"Tubby Temptations"
http://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=13622

Now, I think it's time to roleplay. Let me go get something to eat first.

I love role play I am pretty open to anything I love being the gaining weight

I love rping. My favorite kind of RP is Hansel and Gretel stories. Not the ending so much- I'm not much into vore- but the fattening up to be eaten part is fun

I love rping too getting fatter by food is awesome i love being treated like a bad fat piggy i dont like vore either but ive been a bad fatty

i love RP. i love to write stories i enjoy it so much. I love a greedy hungry girl that is always hungry, that loves to grow by eating everything.

I can play Harry Potter based rpgs.My favorite roule as feeder is Bellatrix Lestrange ( fremdom) or Molly Weasley.Great also is a ooc but actor near Severus Snape as feedee,poor Alan Rickman was brilliant,but he gained a lot during the films what awake my phantasie...i wanna be glad to find someone,hoping a female,thats up to accept and fantasy Feed my Snape.

Hello . My name is Jakub (22.M) and I'm looking for rp

> Sexual preference: Only Women (Skinny Feeders or Ssbbws)

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: Non sexual rp, Weight gain - Extreme weight gain (Skinny female or ssbbw as feeder - male feede), Mutual gaining ,Pregnancy (pregnant feeder woman or bbw/ssbbw ) Weigh in / measurments scenes , fat belly worship ,Bloating - stuffing ,Tight clothes (scenes ) , Rp themes (for example : office/work rp related to weight gain)

> Where you can roleplay: KIK : HeavyBelly220
> What days/time : My time zone https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/poland/bydgoszcz I have usually free afternoons and evenings .

> Anthing else you'd like to say or add : I prefer longer term role play . 3rd ,2nd and sometimes 1st person rp style.

> Sexual preference: Preferred rp with women

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: gaining for my partner, gaining with my partner, mutual gaining, being fed, feeding others, humiliation, submission
> Where you can roleplay: message me for my kik
> What days/times are best to rp with you: day/night time eastern time
> look forward to some fun rp!
4 page 4 of 7   loading