Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Hi everyone, I'm interested in getting into RP. I have a small amount of experience with chats, but never in the feederism community. I'd appreciate some help and feedback so as to develop myself more.

My preference is to be the feeder for a female feedee. Some of my other kinks are magical gains, transformation, stuffing, minor corruption/slob elements, but am willing to try many different ideas. Limits are underage activity and scat/watersports.

If you're interested, best ways to contact me are either via DM or through kik or email as listed on my profile.
1 year

23M looking for RP or gaining/fat chat from anyone interested in the same-
Kik: NathanRayn1

Into: wg, force feeding, erp, immobility, slob, male or female, feeder or feedee, stuffing, funnel feeding

Not into: furry, monster
1 year

Hey there!

I’m new to RP, but I’m hoping yo connect with someone that shares this fetish! I’d primarily like to stick within the app, if doable.

A little about me: I’m 5ft 4inch, and reside in the USA! I’m a very active and fit woman who likes to keep in shape. I weigh barely 100lbs, but I have a taste for VERY obese men. Specifically those who allow their gluttony to guide them into a world of fat rolls, food, and bliss!

Fairly new to this, so forgive me. But I’d love to give this a go!

Orientation:
Female feeder, 26. Love a fat man who wants to eat for me!

Style:
Preferred Location: Inbox me here!

Rp-type: I’m a dominate redhead. I just want to make someone fatter and happier!

Duration: As long as everyone is happy!

Style(ex.Script/Novel/Dialogue-*Action*): First person generally. Descriptive replies and lord of dialogue!

Peeves:
Nothing that I can think of!

Things you love in RP:
Jumping right into it, and making clear ground rules. If someone is uncomfortable with something… totally fine. I’d there’s something they’re relooking for specifically.. that’s fine too! Let’s just be sure to communicate that off the bat. No judgement here. Let’s both be comfortable and have fun!

Things you hate in RP:
I’m fairly new to this, so I’d like to keep my identity secure. Jumping into other social platforms, asking for exchanges really aren’t it for me. A nice write roleplay is enough for me!

Sex scenes: sure thing!

Fetish: extreme weight gain, stuffing, feeling out of control around food, struggling under your own weight, weighing/measuring, belly and fat rolls, health problems to an extent, force feeding, messy eating, and teasing/name calling/humiliation.

Weight Gain: most definitely!
Immobility: absolutely! Let me watch you struggle under your own weight, while I feed you into euphoria!
Inflation: No
Stuffing: Yes— let’s get you fed!
Blueberry inflation: No
Scat/water-sports: No
Gas: No

Other Kinks/Preferences/Quirks:

I’m a fairly dominant feeder, and will be sure to remind you just how out of control you are. I do tease, humiliate, but also worship. I also enjoy watching a fat piggy struggle with his daily tasks! 😚
1 year

I'd love to give roleplaying a go.
* I'm a straight make feeder and I wont deter from that.
* Like to be with women around my age or a bit older.
* Women are the ones getting fed.
I have Kik if anyone is interested
1 year

23m
Want to be the feedee
Love kidnapping, forcefeeding things like tht
Anyone welcome smiley
Kik: igk1234
1 year

I'm game, dm me and we can figure out which format works for you. smiley
1 year

I'm game, dm me and we can figure out which format works for you. smiley
1 year

Done!
1 year

18, male / feeder
I would like to make a role play if you want, send me a message!
Kik: Tody0273
1 year

Hey. I'll roleplay with you if you want. Just pm me!
1 year