Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Cocococopuff:
Hey please message me I would love to roleplay!
1 year

Tody0273:
18, male / feeder
I would like to make a role play if you want, send me a message!
Kik: Tody0273
1 year

I'm interested but do you have any other form of social media? I don't used fantasy feeder much
1 year

I'm down for some food chat! Hmu at trevorbelmont69 on kik.
1 year

I'm down for some food chat! Hmu at trevorbelmont69 on kik.
1 year

Just messaged you
1 year

Here's a scenario I just cooked up based on what I'm into:

You and I are in a relationship together. You used to be really fat when we first started dating. Ever since, you've undergone weight loss surgery and had plastic surgery to remove your excess skin.

You've always suspected that I was not 100% on-board with you losing all that weight. Remember, I originally fell for you when you were really fat. You feel a sense of insecurity now that our sex life has fizzled out a bit. Your skinny body just doesn't do it for me as much.

So, you decide to order a mysterious potion from Amazon that claims it can give you your dream body. You decide to order it, and surprise me with it. I enthusiastically have you do it, and we are surprised when you return to your former self.

I also have some reference images for a character you can play. I made these using an AI image generator. Feel free to use one of these reference images for your character. I can show you if you message me. Women only please!
1 year

Hi there!

I’m looking for a committed RP partner for long term writing- one who won’t dip out after a certain period of time.
I’ve written fetish before, and love to write long and extensive replies, but it’s all about the chemistry of partners (and characters)

I’m a submissive person by nature, and tend to write those types of characters.
The easiest way to reach me is via Discord, ɱεσω#5538
(copy paste directly to get the font!)

Absolutely open to romantic based stories as well.
Hope to hear from you soon!
11 months

CattitudeDude1996:
Here's a scenario I just cooked up based on what I'm into:

You and I are in a relationship together. You used to be really fat when we first started dating. Ever since, you've undergone weight loss surgery and had plastic surgery to remove your excess skin.

You've always suspected that I was not 100% on-board with you losing all that weight. Remember, I originally fell for you when you were really fat. You feel a sense of insecurity now that our sex life has fizzled out a bit. Your skinny body just doesn't do it for me as much.

So, you decide to order a mysterious potion from Amazon that claims it can give you your dream body. You decide to order it, and surprise me with it. I enthusiastically have you do it, and we are surprised when you return to your former self.

I also have some reference images for a character you can play. I made these using an AI image generator. Feel free to use one of these reference images for your character. I can show you if you message me. Women only please!

I would love to do this with you, msg me and we can get started whenever you want!
11 months

Catmamarae:
Hi there!

I’m looking for a committed RP partner for long term writing- one who won’t dip out after a certain period of time.
I’ve written fetish before, and love to write long and extensive replies, but it’s all about the chemistry of partners (and characters)

I’m a submissive person by nature, and tend to write those types of characters.
The easiest way to reach me is via Discord, ɱεσω#5538
(copy paste directly to get the font!)

Absolutely open to romantic based stories as well.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Sent you a friend request. looking for a new writing partner as well. Open to discussion characters and story and the like and seeing if we're a good writing team.
11 months