Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Super into rp prefer female partners or those who identify as such.
6 years

Copied from my profile:

In a roleplay, I would be a dominant feeder, and you a submissive, dependent, female feedee (sorry, no guys). I can take either a nurturing or humiliating approach to my dominance, or both, depending on your preference.

I identify as agender in real life and am happy to interact with you as either gender, or neither.

Into: tight/torn clothes, messy eating, stuckage, limited mobility, forced feeding/stuffing, overeating, helplessness, lack of control.

Not really into but could include: pain, bondage, sex, funnels, artificial bloating.

Non-negotiable turn-offs: pregnancy, age play, or kids (not just as sexual objects, which is an obvious no-no, but anywhere in the roleplay--not interesting in fattening up a mother or teacher, for instance). Bodily fluids, gas, or digestion in general. Diapers, the worst possible combination. smiley

Interested? Message me!
6 years

I would love to rp
6 years

I’d love to try role playing.
6 years

So here's a role play idea - an erotic writer is kept in a remotely locked chastity cage by his editor, who assigns him stories - she only sends the unlock code when she's satisfied... PM me if that's your thing
6 years

So, I'm into rp, though it has been quite a while since I've done much of this variety. Nevertheless, I thought it might be worth putting this out there, and seeing if anyone compatible comes along.

I tend towards paragraph style, rather than line by line, and try to include setting, action and dialogue. I'm fine with including or excluding actual sex, as that doesn't tend to be the part that really does it for me anyway.

As far as character and settings, in rp I tend to prefer to play the role of the feedee, and play as a heterosexual male. I love power exchange scenarios where as the feedee I'm in a more submissive position, but I wouldn't say I'm a sub. I just enjoy a feeder who takes charge of my character's weight gain. I do not at all enjoy passive feeders who just want to sit back and watch my character fatten themself.

As far as the relationship involved in the rp I'm open on that, it can be anything from husband/wife to boss/employee or doctor/patient. I'm always open to discuss new ideas as well, and I try to be flexible to accommodate my rp partner's needs as well. smiley

If you're interested, you can catch me on kik at Zackariah23, or if you want my Discord you can message me here or on kik and I'll give it to you. I look forward to hearing from you. smiley
6 years

Yes, I'm into roleplay. I am taken, but love to play an older feeder with a young (probably extemely young) extremely fat female feedee. (eg 18 y 450lbs 5.1 tall) Probably a bit unrealistic, but the thought of it turns me on. Hopefully there are girls who want to play this with me...
5 years

I am a female and I would be interested in a female feeder. I am a feeder IRL so it could be interesting. You can pm me for details about e-mail or discord.
5 years

Reposting because I'm always interested in new RP partners and have updated some things. Using the old RP form from male_indulgence (a now-dead LJ community) because it's super helpful.

Contact Information
Name: ChubRub
Time-Zone: PST

Orientation: M/M (No female characters)

Style
Preferred Location: Discord or a forum we create are both my preferred options. I extremely dislike kik.
Rp-Type: Plot/Character Development oriented, willing and able to RP smut if you are, but also just as willing to time skip by those scenes.
Duration: Long-term RPs are my favorite.
Style(ex.Script/Novel/Dialogue-*Action*): Third person past or present tense.

Peeves
Poor Grammar/Spelling: Occasional typos are fine, obviously.
Loooong Breaks w/ No Warning: Life happens, but if you find yourself busy for a few days, shooting me a message saying that's gonna be a thing would be really nice so I don't worry that I've done something you didn't like. Oh, and it would be great if you didn't randomly block and unblock me based on when you feel like RPing (that's my most recent experience, and that really sucked).

Things you love in RP
Believable characters.
Believable weight gain, though I don't mind it becoming a little over-the-top fast, 200 pounds overnight bores me.
Consistency in the world.

Things you hate in RP
Lack of characterization in favor of 'getting to the chase'. I roleplay to play characters, not just to get off. I know that's weird, that's why I post this big block of text, so I can maybe find others who feel the same way. smiley
RPs that aren't going anywhere.
Typical 'uke'/'seme' male characters. (I don't mind one being more feminine or anything like that, but they still have to be characters first)
Short replies.
Replies that don't go anywhere. As in: Your character is standing there, reacts to what my character did in the previous response, but does nothing else.

Fetish (WG related)
Weight Gain: Yes.
Immobility: Yes, but even moreso the idea of someone barely mobile being forced up and waddling.
Inflation: No.
Stuffing: Yes, but only as part of the WG arc.
Blue-berry inflation: No.
Scat/water-sports: Nope.
Gas: Only as it ties into humiliation. I don't so much go for when a character is happy/doesn't mind it. I more enjoy when they try to hold it in until they can't and then embarrass themselves, or if they can't hold it in at all and hate it.

Other Kinks/Preferences/Quirks:
Humiliation is a huge one for me that I don't get to RP often. Whether our characters agree to it beforehand or not, as long as we agree to it OOC I'm down. It's fantasy, after all.

Physical difficulties on account of size, characters who are noticeably out of shape. Huffing and puffing. Not so into the actual health effects, though. Just the fun ones.

Corruption. I love seeing one person fattening up another secretly until they are fat and slutty. Especially if the person is in-shape and chaste to start with and starts giving in to temptation.

Size difference. I like mutual gaining, too, but I really enjoy the idea of someone in-shape with someone very much not.

Obviously all of the ones above are optional. If you aren't into them, we don't have to do them. I'm super flexible. As long as someone is getting fat, I'm usually on board 100%.

Beyond that, I have a few other kinks and things that I enjoy so you can hit me up if you're curious. I'm sorry this was so huge, I'm just excited for the opportunity to meet some like-minded RPers.

Thank you!
5 years

I'm into RPing

Age 19, nearly 20

I'm Bisexual -- open to absolutely anyone

I'm FtM, though usually play a cis male for hopefully self evident reasons xD

Role : I'm open to almost anything, but vore or mPreg. I particularly enjoy RPing a feedee, but I like being a dominant feeder as well. Any way works for me, just please don't reply with one word if I sent you a paragraph xD

Kik me if you're down: mountainman200
5 years
12345   loading