forum  general

strange fetishes related to fat.8 months

longrobe:
Lactation, I would love to get fat off of my partners breast milk.

ChubbyHubby:
Yes! I don't understand it, but I've like the idea for a long t
ime.

strange fetishes related to fat.8 months

I love when a chick will stuff herself silly and burp like crazy. I don't know what it is about the belching but I think it just makes them seem that much more greedy/gluttonous and it's a turn on for me.

strange fetishes related to fat.7 months

Maximizeme:
I think it would be glorious to lactate. Growing even bigger breasts
feeding my partner
Feeling full in my breasts and belly

Yes, please!

That's not that weird. There's a lot of folks out there *cough cough* with an interest in induced lactation.

strange fetishes related to fat.6 months

Gorgeofthejungle:
Mine are mainly for my own body and happiness.

1.) Growing moobs bigger than anyoneI will ever date. Bigger than a woman.

2.) Doubling my size, currently I am determined to do anything to reach this goal. Absolutely anything.

3.) buying only stretchy or many sizes larger clothing from now on. I will not give myself conventional disasatisfaction. I only buy clothing bigger so I have zero size and gain restriction.

4.) Being so satisfied with weight gain that I can orgasm just from the feeling of my bulk not even having to do anything

5.) Eating to the point of incapacitation where I cannot move.

6.) Fat and Rolly thighs, when my legs become so

7.) back fat and butt shelf on me as a guy! Being able to rest things upright on my tummy and buttshelf like a shelf.

8.) Machines that do reverse Lipo right into my skin.

Great list! I would also like to accomplish #1. Check out my moobs now. However it will take a lot of work to get moobs bigger than anyone I have ever dated. One gf was 5' 3" 382 lbs with 50 N boobs. Of course, everyone needs a stretch goal. smiley

The thought of getting fatter through breast milk is also VERY exciting!

Farleysmom:
I would LOVE to lick whipped cream and raspberries, blueberries, or chocolate syrup off a fat BHM belly!

You can lick anything you want off my belly! smiley

I've always wanted to be encouraged to overeat by a much larger partner.

How about a woman who seems to be hungry every few hours or so and desperate to do something about it no matter how much she's just previously eaten. And when you put her in front of some food, particularly if there's a whole lot of it, she makes it crystal clear there's no place she'd rather be.
Another would be a fat woman who, whenever around food, just can't say no, always eating until way more than full and then, once done, remarking, "I know I shouldn't eat so much but I just can't help myself. I just so much LOVE to eat".

maybe weird, maybe not, but i actually adore knowing how unhealthy i am, it's a major turn on. im nowhere near as fat as id like to be, but i know im already majorly unhealthy, and that mobility could soon become a problem. needing seatbelt extensions, being pandered to, not being able to reach far enough to masturbate, that's all super hot i guess.

" not being able to reach far enough to masturbate, that's all super hot i guess."

Can this happen, to get so big that one can not masturbate? Is this just a fantasy?

boundandfeed:
" not being able to reach far enough to masturbate, that's all super hot i guess."

Can this happen, to get so big that one can not masturbate? Is this just a fantasy?

It's possible. In my case; as I get fatter it gets more difficult to reach around my own gut (which only makes it hotter), but due to my body type I'm also developing a serious fupa, which is slowly swallowing up my manhood an inch at a time. I've actually found this extremely arousing for some reason.
<< 7 page 7 of 9   loading