forum  general

sad news10 months

I wanted to let members know that Katy aka Ruby Ripples who was a member of FF for many years, passed away last Tuesday. Her passing was peaceful and she was surrounded by her loving family. Katy and I were friends for many years, we met on the old Dimmensions site and shared many laughs and friends met on our online community.

sad news10 months

We had our disagreements, but this news saddens me, a huge thanks for the work she put in over the years, RIP Ruby.

sad news10 months

Thanks for letting us know about this sad news, I'm sure she will be missed by a great many people.

She was a dedicated moderator on this website for several years and did much to help build up this community that we all enjoy. May she rest in peace.

sad news10 months

That's so sad to hear, she was one of the first people I talked to upon discovering this site and really helped me find my place here, not to mention she was a great help during my own stint as a mod.

May her soul rest in peace.

sad news10 months

Back in 2012, I feeling like I was somehow messed up for being into feedism and liking fat women. She was one of the people who helped me get over that.

Also, remembering that one time she booted me from the chat for (jokingly) saying that I preferred the newer Willy Wonka over the old one always brings a smile to my face.

I'll miss her smiley

sad news10 months

This is sad to hear. May she rest in peace.

sad news10 months

So sad, she was a very kind and beautiful person.

sad news10 months

Very sorry to hear about the sad passing of Ruby (Katy) - I've been a member here at FF, not quite from day 1, maybe a couple of years in, and I - like many - will remember Miss Ruby Ripples as one of my first contacts here. A fun loving, yet no nonsense gal and had the respect of us all.

May she rest in peace for eternity.

Clive

sad news10 months

I'm trying to remember - she was very big I believe and only maybe in her 40's or 50's. Am I talking about the same person? She was friends with Rhonda a/k/a soverysoft?

sad news10 months

Goodness what sad news. Much love to her family x
1 page 1 of 3   loading