forum  general

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?2 weeks

bmwm2001:
I too am a part of the divorced club. I loved her dearly and she loved to eat and loved the attention I gave to her body right up until she got just one negative comment from an old friend and that was it. She villainized my fat attraction and used it as an excuse to be repeatedly unfaithful and made me believe it was my fault not hers.
Believe me friend, my life did feel ruined by my sexuality. We eventually separated (after 3 years of her bullying and affairs) and it was my friends who convininced me to give re-exploring my sexuality a try.
That was 2013 and now my life feels great and the ruination was not, I repeat NOT because of being a feeder - infact thesedays it is the continual source of me feeling complete and elated!

Exactly. That was one person, who felt it was ok to be as horrid as she was because... I dunno, "reasons" she made up. I'm glad you feel better about things in general. We've all had bad feedist or one-sided experiences. Glad you're not letting that one keep you down.

Layla:
low key yes
I genuinely love my life but I definitely think it would have been easier/happier if I had not been born with a weird fetish, but then again who knows I may have been born with a worse fetish so I don't dwell on it.

It's only a weird fetish if you choose to view it that way.

For me, I find people who don't have a fetish weird now, lol.

Like any fetish outside the mainstream, a consequence is that it limits the dating pool. As a very tall cis woman (6'2 on a short day), my choices are already limited. It seems like they either fetishize my height, or are not into this community. I just want to meet a nice normal guy who loves me for me. So tired of creepers.

Growing up, I always liked tall women. I'm 5'9", so I have been considered average. It isn't a kink, it's just something I find attractive. But most tall women want men who are as tall as they are, and some want men who are at least a few inches taller. But since it was rare that a tall woman would date me, I always ended up with someone shorter. It just seems strange that most people are open to dating any race, religion, etc., but refuse to date a certain height. Because men do not have hang ups about height, many tall men date short women, and that leaves tall women with less tall men to date.

It has really impacted my sex life. I struggle to be aroused if there isn't some level of the fetish at play. If my parter is not into it, I have to fantasise and that kinda defeats the purpose of sex for me...

No.

Now, my life would really have sucked if I'd attempted NOT to be turned on by fat.

It's pretty weak to submit to peer pressure. My dick knew better than my friends, mother and the tv. Glad I ignored their lousy advice.

Take control of your own lives.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?1 week

Not yet...although at my age, I worry about the health risks. I'm sure there will be rough times ahead when people aren't so kind. So far, I'm happy with my decision .

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?6 days

TheBeast:
Im currently in a hospital room waiting for a surgery to reduce my stomach.

I've been around for few years in different accounts . It was nice for a fat bhm like me to have people who was attracted by my fat but unfortunately this kink put my attention away from the reality of my situation. The thing is kinks are not the life just a part of it but in my situation being fat is every moment of my life with all the cons that can include . This is why I finally decided to finish with this and get the fresh start I needed
Don't EVER get gastric bypass surgery--you will not be able to enjoy fried foods, sugary desserts, or carbonated beverages even in small quantities--a fate worse than death! Thank GOD I did not have this hideous surgery; I got the same results from the wonderful book and CD "I Can Make You Thin" by Paul Mckenna. (The tone compassionate, and he's got a Ph. D., he just doesn't go by "Dr."smiley You are encouraged to eat exactly the foods you want, you are hypnotized to eat small portions. Don't knock hypnosis for weight loss until you've tried it--it works! This book and CD are out of print, but easily available on Amazon.com. It worked for 6 million ppl who wanted to be thin. It helped me get pretty trim before I realized that I love being a BBW.

Finally Fat:
No.

Now, my life would really have sucked if I'd attempted NOT to be turned on by fat.

It's pretty weak to submit to peer pressure. My dick knew better than my friends, mother and the tv. Glad I ignored their lousy advice.

Take control of your own lives.
Right on, bro! I will definitely quote you irl (or at least paraphrase you; my memory sucks.) The church gives lousy advice, too, "no sex, before marriage and then have a babY every 11 months." Copra sanctum! I let them f with my mind, stayed abstinent about a week after meeting the fat cable guy with blue cloud burst eyes. #the cable guy always finds a way

johnxyz:
Here is someone who really had their life ruined. She met a feeder and went from 200 something to 600 something. Her parents did not approve and let her know that, Her feeder left her when she couldn't gain anymore to find another feedee. She was unable to care for herself and had to move back with her parents who kept up with the "I told you so." She decided to have weight loss surgery, which is very risky. She died from it.
This feed er is despicable! I would NEVER treat my feedee this way! Not all feeders are sociopaths; I love my guys!

SEVERE paucity of BHMS in my hometown; found a local feedee with a little meat on his bones (fwbs) and a BHM in Wisconsin who wants to move here and let me make him 700 lbs. Thank God for FF! I don't wish I had the unnatural thin fetish that is more common; I'm very grate ful to have normal sexuality.
4 page 4 of 4   loading