Fat experiences

Spanx or related under clothing apparel

I was wondering if anyone knew if these tight under apparel makes it easier to fit into smaller clothing or it just holds all the luscious fat and bulges to be more contoured and flattering for some?

The reason I ask.....my wife took a desk job 4 or 5 months ago and I was hoping she would really pack on the Lbs. I could tell a month or so ago that she had probably packed on 15-20 Lbs. looking so Hot and I noticed her pencil skirts were straining at the seems and her beautiful bloated belly pushed out in her skirt looking 6 months pregnant. She had trouble even fitting in the skirts now. I noticed several weeks ago while she was getting dressed in our closet that she was putting on some white shorts that extended over her full belly (similar to biker shorts hiked higher) and squeezed herself into them for a few minutes and then put on her Pencil skirt and when she came out she still looked stuffed into her skirt with a very pronounced lower belly but slightly but definitely less snug then before. Again I was wondering if they allow her or someone to fit into clothing which by now she would have outgrown and not been able to fit in or possibly she got the next size up in a few pencil skirts?
7 years

Spandex,, Like the idea,
7 years

Good to know....Thanks for the input.
7 years