General

When are you fat?

for women, it is a size 14
7 years

When are you fat?

This is a really good question.....it is very general and different based on the mood I am in and perception at the moment.... and my perception of Fat seems to continually go up.

For example:
When my wife was at her heaviest I could tell she was a lot bigger but she looked so hot and I wouldn't have considered her Fat...only that she had gained a lot of weight to my liking. It wasn't until vacation with several of our friends and I saw her walking on the beach in her XXL tiny string bikini next to two of her friend's ....one of which was 4-5" taller and probably weighed 125-130 lbs. and the other that was only a couple of inches taller but probably weighed 115-120 max.....and my wife who is 5' 3" and was just over 200 Lbs. at that moment. I was in an Awe shock type moment and I actually viewed her as Fat.....her movements were hindered in such a sexy way by all her extra weight and was totally amplified by watching her walk next to her relatively super skinny friends ....her hips swayed and her ass and love handles jiggled and her breasts rythmicly bounced and jiggled out of control with every step...not to mention her now big luscious belly bouncing and shaking with every movement. I for the first time scratched my head and thought to myself WOW...my wife is soooo Fat. After she came back from her walk on the beach we went up to our hotel room to shower and get dressed.....and wow what a different thought occurred as I saw her getting out of the shower....she seemed not nearly as big or fat by herself standing there and all I could think about is wanting her to gain even more weight. So it's crazy to see relative situations when it relates to Fat.

But I guess if I had to choose what I consider Fat aesthetically it would not only have to be one body part such as a bigger belly but more or less several body parts that are exaggeratedly big and soft on ones body making them look considerably bigger than just an overweight individual. And from a physical stand point have Fat on your body that restricts you completely from doing things. I mean not just a woman saying she can't run but more or less trying to tie your shoes and your belly is big enough that it not only hinders you but prevents you from doing so...or trying to cross you legs and you struggle so much that you can barely do it without extreme effort because your thighs are much to big.

I don't even know if this is a great determining factor just a thought .....because I have even struggled and so has my wife and I don't really consider us Fat by any means although society may think so.

I don't know does anyone think just because someone has a big belly they would consider them Fat ....or just describe them as having a bigger belly....or does someone have to be bigger all over?

Interesting thread would love to hear a lot more thoughts and opinions.
7 years

When are you fat?

johnxyz:
for women, it is a size 14

Oh, it depends, size 14 if she is 4'-8"... MUCH more if she is 5'-10"!
5 years

When are you fat?

I would go by body fat percentage, my BMI is 21 which is in the middle of the healthy range, but my body fat is 30 percent, mostly in my torso and belly, which is overweight
5 years