Gaining

Will my ass and boobs grow when i get really fat?

Only if they are large in proportion now. If you are an A cup, and have have a small butt, you probably won't get big there. If you are a C cup and don't have a flat butt, you may become large there. It's all genetics. Are your relatives busty and have big butts?
7 years

Sallycassidy56:
Help!
time will tell were the weight goes,
7 years

Fat cells go where they will. Genetics plays a role. Look at the women in your family and see where they gain the weight. Fact is, I think what you'd LIKE to do is body sculpt, would that that were possible. There probably would be a LOT more hour-glass figures, lol
7 years

johnxyz:
Only if they are large in proportion now. If you are an A cup, and have have a small butt, you probably won't get big there. If you are a C cup and don't have a flat butt, you may become large there. It's all genetics. Are your relatives busty and have big butts?

Sallycassidy56:
my mom has probably a b cup, my sister is just barely a b cup and I'm a solid 34b cup but we all have thick thighs and asses

Looks like a big butt and a rather small chest for you. But like others say, you have to wait to see what happens.
7 years

Only one way to find out. I've known some girls get relatively big in the chest once they gain some weight but generally it's more in the belly and butt.
7 years

tjpbeatles:
Only one way to find out. I've known some girls get relatively big in the chest once they gain some weight but generally it's more in the belly and butt.

Sallycassidy56:
Any foods that would make my bust bigger?

I hear that really hoppy beer helps in that regard. Not very sure if that's true. Carbs are probably your best bet in that regard.
7 years

P.S. I'd be more than willing to help out smiley
7 years