Stuffing

First time tips for funnel feeding

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone found a cradle or wall mount for a funnel or bong?
2 years

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone found a cradle or wall mount for a funnel or bong?
2 years

16851:

I've never seen one. I've seen the free standing one and a really pitcher style that I used to use. It was roughly a half gallon and it had a handle so you could hang it from something.

Your best bet is to buy some small linked chain and some small S hooks from a hardware store. Drill holes around the rim of funnel and make yourself either a 3 point or 4 point hanging chain. You can hang it from a ceiling hook and sit under it. It makes it so much easier. I ran the 4 chains coming off the rim holes into one chain and then connected that to a carabiner for easy hanging. I'm not into it anymore. But when I was I would close the valve, fill up the funnel, and sit under it in a comfy position and guzzle. Eventually I got into half gallon and larger funnels. It was fun but I gave myself a small umbilical hernia from doing 3 quarts at a time of cake shake over a couple of months. After that I lost interest.
2 years

I have used a wire coat hanger to surround an upturned 2 litre plastic bottle with the bottom cut out. Fashioned into a hook at the top, it can be hung from a high shelf or ceiling hook.
I used one inch plastic tubing and a full flow valve to make a really good high capacity bong. 3 pints of beer at a time in about 10 seconds!
2 years

Curveman:
I have used a wire coat hanger to surround an upturned 2 litre plastic bottle with the bottom cut out. Fashioned into a hook at the top, it can be hung from a high shelf or ceiling hook.
I used one inch plastic tubing and a full flow valve to make a really good high capacity bong. 3 pints of beer at a time in about 10 seconds!

How did you attach the tube to the empty soda bottle? Suppose you got the tubing and valve from a hardware store?
2 years

ILuvChubbyChix:
How did you attach the tube to the empty soda bottle? Suppose you got the tubing and valve from a hardware store?

The tubing was large enough to go over the neck of the bottle and I used what we call a "Jubilee Clip" in the UK. Otherwise known as a hose clip like those used on car radiator hoses.

Because the hose and valve are large, flow rate is excellent.
2 years

Good points. Thanks. Will have to think about this one some more. Recently found a little umbilical hernia myself. Not sure I want to explain how it got worse or why losing weight before fixing it would be a problem
2 years
12   loading