Submission and domination

Feeder/submissives

i dont know much about the d/s world, but i think i could see myself as a submissive feeder. pm me if you want to chat or something.
16 years

Feeder/submissives

As I said in another thread, I think squashing fantasies are common, and obvious evidence of the possibility of submissive feeders...
16 years

Submissive feeders?

Like feeders who want to feed the wills of there Feedee Dominatrix? Wow...
16 years

Feeder/submissives

Something in the style of "Little Shop of Horrors"?
The feedee demanding to be fed, while the feeder tries hard to satisfy his/her feedees apetite/desires?
I don't see why that couldn't work.
I myself feel more comfortable in the role of the submissive feedee, but I think it all depends on your point of view which role is seen as the dominant and which role as the submissive one.
Good luck with your search!

Paul/ IMW
16 years

Feeder/submissives

The whole idea of being a feedee first seems to be to live a life of luxury and total laziness, never having to lift a finger, while eating or being fed just about non stop. So the only question is whether you have to demand your feeder bring this or bring that, or whether he knows you so well that he does for you, or brings just exactly what you are craving to eat without you even having to go to the bother of asking for it.
16 years

Feeder/submissives

As being sub I would love to have feedee girl who is a Domme. What I see hot in it is BBW/SSBBW being very lazy, demanding and bitchy - throwing wraps around apartament etc. Other D/s things would be involved as well... but that's for different topic smiley
16 years

Feeder/submissives

im a submissive feedee lol sorry smiley
16 years

Very interesting concept indeed...

... it is also something that i found was not very fitting in this community. Yes i can confess of being a submissive feeder smiley It is strange and ironic how someone can feel slightly marginalized in an already marginalized group... maybe that ought to be a new concept, but we'll let the philosopher debate about this.

Standard fantasies would be things like her becoming more assertive in her requests for food. Saying things like "oh i know you just love when i get fatter" while she goes on eating more. It can even go as strongly as to make sure she has a mate to help her grow, pretends she is on the pill only to get pregnant, so I would have to stay to take care of her growing body... the ultimate capture. Of course love would be involved smiley It is not just about a growing body after all.
15 years

Feeder/submissives

You guys should write stories. The way to see yourself here is to write/draw/post, and I'm absolutely certain there are many more submissive feeders than we have any sense of. Would be nice to have that group more represented...
15 years

Feeder/submissives

I could be a feeder/submissive, easily... I'd just love to be in a fair lady's power. smiley
15 years
12   loading