Submission and domination

Forced fattening and feminization

Thanks. I shall have a look at the Noogleberry one
4 years

CD_Angela:
Thanks. I shall have a look at the Noogleberry one

I pump with a Noogleberry. It's not an instant thing but over time it helps, especially if you gain a lot of weight like I have.

Wish I had a Master that wanted Leblouh for me.
4 years

I think, if I get time I may write a story about all this. It's a real turn on
4 years

Thanks for the advice re the Noogleberry
4 years

I'm with you there Joey!
4 years

would also love it to become and be a weak soft feminzed ssbbw, but i love boys and girls lol
4 years

I'm actually taking some stuff right now called Swanson Premium Raw Ovarian Grandular i just got it in the mail today gonna be taking in over the next 2 months 2 pills a day morning/evening gonna see how it goes. I am actually taking this knowing full well the potential side effects and have decided to do this because i ant a more feminine shape to my body.
3 years

Im down with that my butt is pretty feminine tbh
3 years

Just Some Canadian Guy:
I'm actually taking some stuff right now called Swanson Premium Raw Ovarian Grandular i just got it in the mail today gonna be taking in over the next 2 months 2 pills a day morning/evening gonna see how it goes. I am actually taking this knowing full well the potential side effects and have decided to do this because i ant a more feminine shape to my body.

You guys should give ainterol a shot! thats what i used and now my tits can practically fit into a bra. there are a ton of herbs out there that help to lower testosterone and raise estrogen.

Have you seen much from the ovarian glandular yet? that stuff works pretty well for people with a higher/normal body temperature smiley
3 years

i have not been on the ovarian glandular very long bout 3 days in all so i don't think ill see any change for a bit i wish it could go faster but patience will have to do
3 years
123   loading