forum  submission and domination

huge belly play fetish?????10 months

Just wanted to really know how many people that might feel how I feel, and enjoy it as much as I do.......

I've always dated bbw's and ssbbw's.
But I have always been obsessed with a huge hanging belly.
I love the feeling of all that fat belly in my hands, in my arms, hanging over my face and chest, just enjoy every pound!

Please let me know that I'm not alone in my love for an enormous belly.

huge belly play fetish?????3 months

Count Me In big time

huge belly play fetish?????5 days

What is it about the big hanging belly that is arousing? I have always been told that my tummy is ugly. I met one fella who I truly believed LOVED my belly. He was so excited and quite aroused(that was hot) and he was only rubbing my tummy. I was a bit confused and tried to move his hands elsewhere cause I was embarrassed and figured if I looked up he would be looking at me in disgust. But he looked at me like I was a supermodel...Lol! I loved the few minutes of attention but had to make him leave
with a massive hardon before I succumbed to him. 😓 But I am curious what the attraction is for a big hanging belly..

huge belly play fetish?????4 days

I love a big hanging belly on a women. The large size is so sexy & the smooth softness when touching it. I also think the surprise underneath that it hides is a major turn on. Its like foreplay for me just to massage & worship it.

queensizegoddess45:
What is it about the big hanging belly that is arousing? I have always been told that my tummy is ugly. I met one fella who I truly believed LOVED my belly. He was so excited and quite aroused(that was hot) and he was only rubbing my tummy. I was a bit confused and tried to move his hands elsewhere cause I was embarrassed and figured if I looked up he would be looking at me in disgust. But he looked at me like I was a supermodel...Lol! I loved the few minutes of attention but had to make him leave
with a massive hardon before I succumbed to him. 😓 But I am curious what the attraction is for a big hanging belly..

It's a tactile thing for me. I love the smooth skin, the softness, the weight. This goes for like a fat woman's body over all, but a fat belly specifically is really attractive to me, from both aesthetic and tactile approaches. It's not really anything rational, just when I'm with a heavy woman who has a huge belly, I feel like I want to treat her like a queen.

Everybody needs the human touch. In todayís modern world we donít get much of it. Some people have become so needy, they are willing to pay another person just to hold them. So called non-sexual cuddle clubs are springing up all over. For an FA, one of the best feelings you can have is rubbing the belly of a big woman. Queensizegoddess found this out for herself. Nothing beats the pleasure of fondling a big belly.

I love to rub a nice full belly makeing all kinds of noises. To me i feel like im takeing good care of them and thire bellies are happy full of food. Its a big turn on. I love big bellies.

huge belly play fetish?????3 days

My wife says her belly is her favorite part of her body.
If she has trouble sleeping, I can actually put her to sleep by rippling and massaging her tummy.

I asked her to get on all fours recently to check, and her belly reaches all the way down and drags on the ground.

She had to stop and lie back down because the feeling was getting her just TOO excited.

huge belly play fetish?????11 hours

Belly play was the first thing I got into when I started exploring this fetish. To this day it holds a very special place in my heart.

The belly is the cornerstone of gaining for me. There's just something so precious about an expanding belly. It's almost like watching a child grow from a crawling baby to a self-assured young man or woman. The new born belly is flat and hard, it has no real personality or character. It needs a loving caretaker to nuture the potential.

With loving tenderness the belly can start to grow into what it was meant to become. Soon there is a small pooch of soft fat at the bottom of the budding belly and the tell tale signs of convex growth. Soon enough it starts to come into its own. Where once there was only a small convexity is now a proper chubby belly.

The growing belly soon reaches maturity. Confidence allows growth to accelerate massively. Soon the belly starts to really take over the rest of the body. Any semblance of a distinct waistline is now buried under layer upon layer of lovingly tended fat. Eventually the belly graduates to the next level, much to the joy of its tender caretaker, and starts to sag, overcome by the sheer size of itself.

Over the years of growth the belly has become the absolute focal point of this body. So large has it grown that the fat thighs and enlarged fupa are swallowed up by this apon of fat. When it moves it seems to have a mind of its own, swaying from side to side, bouncing up and down, and loudly slapping against the body hidden below.

The belly has become an entity of its own now. Part of yet distinctly separate from the body attached to it. Like a symbiote it demands food and physical attention from its caretaker. In return it provides endless plessure and sexual gratification.

I love bellies, huge bellies. I want mine to hang down to my knees one day. I want to to be grabbed, massaged, and played with by someone who revels in this pure expression of titantic obesity as much as I do.