forum  submission and domination

huge belly play fetish?????1 week

AyLmaokai:
Honestly this ^ Both of them, I want to be immobile eventually but the crappy part is Im still too young imo, I think once I hit my late 20's and 30's Im going to start heading up in numbers

You might have to stay single until you're ready then. If you fall for someone who isn't a feeder you'll spend your life needing something you can never have without hurting your lover, and if you date a feeder willing to fatten you into oblivion...let's honest. One or both of you will lose control.

AyLmaokai:
Honestly this ^ Both of them, I want to be immobile eventually but the crappy part is Im still too young imo, I think once I hit my late 20's and 30's Im going to start heading up in numbers

Hedonistic_Purity:
You might have to stay single until you're ready then. If you fall for someone who isn't a feeder you'll spend your life needing something you can never have without hurting your lover, and if you date a feeder willing to fatten you into oblivion...let's honest. One or both of you will lose control.

Yeah thats about what ive figured, although Ive basically been maintaining my current weight dealing with college and what not, but idk if I found a feeder before I got out, and we clicked, I would probably go for oblivion

AyLmaokai:

Hedonistic_Purity:

AyLmaokai:
Yeah thats about what ive figured, although Ive basically been maintaining my current weight dealing with college and what not, but idk if I found a feeder before I got out, and we clicked, I would probably go for oblivion

Put your hand on your flabby chest while you read that. You'll feel beating both a physical and a metaphorical heart. Whichever path you take, one of them is doomed.

AyLmaokai:

Hedonistic_Purity:

AyLmaokai:

Hedonistic_Purity:
Put your hand on your flabby chest while you read that. You'll feel beating both a physical and a metaphorical heart. Whichever path you take, one of them is doomed.

That was deep, but regardless I think my physical heart's doom is already set in stone

Hedonistic_Purity:
I'm not a good feeder unless my feedee is struggling with that truth.[/quote]

More like succumbs to the truth and truly
enjoys it !!

huge belly play fetish?????10 hours

[quote][b]queensizegoddess45😓 But I am curious what the attraction is for a big hanging belly..

I love the pressure the woman can exert on my belly with hers and if she’s heavy enough, totally control me.
3 page 3 of 3   loading