forum  feedback and suggestions

messaging isn't working3 months

fatlvr70:
Instant messaging isn't working in some cases. You enter a private message room and talk to someone and they reply. Now I talk to them and they don't talk at all and they leave the chat. What gives??

BigCanadianBabe:
Maybe they don't wish to speak with you...

If I did something to offend them. I would have no idea. But they would know. Yeah. SHe's from San Diego. Near where I used to live. Yeah might have to give it up as a lost cause and continue search smiley Don't like it but I might have to. It's the only way to reach her sadly.

fatlvr70:
Instant messaging isn't working in some cases. You enter a private message room and talk to someone and they reply. Now I talk to them and they don't talk at all and they leave the chat. What gives??

BigCanadianBabe:

fatlvr70:
If I did something to offend them. I would have no idea. But they would know. Yeah. SHe's from San Diego. Near where I used to live. Yeah might have to give it up as a lost cause and continue search smiley Don't like it but I might have to. It's the only way to reach her sadly.

If a member is avoiding you, please do not bother them. If they want to contact you in the future, I'm sure they'll find a way.

fatlvr70:

BigCanadianBabe:

fatlvr70:

BigCanadianBabe:
If a member is avoiding you, please do not bother them. If they want to contact you in the future, I'm sure they'll find a way.
I'm sure it's the chat mechanics. I remember that others were trying to chat in there and kept getting bumped off. I figure if they do want to chat they will contact me. Sometimes I don't know for sure if it's the glitches or just that. They don't want to talk. It is a gray area. I'll keep that in mind Mod smiley
2 page 2 of 2   loading