forum  weightgain

any female feedees who would like 2 retire stay home and gain?2 months

Always thought if I had a serious feedee that if she was getting so fat that work was getting difficult cause of her weight or if she just didn't like 2 work that I would be fine with her retiring and staying home. How do female feedees here feel about work? Do you need a job to feel complete and worthwhile or would u b ok 2 retire and stay home if u were in a secure LTR?

I wouldnt have a problem with staying home, besides there are alway opportunities to work from home or at least do something productive.

I would be very content to just stay home and get fatter if I was in a "real" LTR

I wouldnt have minded

I work at home some days and I love to eat nonstop and then get a belly rub from my girlfriend when she comes home. Then I feed her dinner.

any female feedees who would like 2 retire stay home and gain?3 weeks

SraniSun:
I would be very content to just stay home and get fatter if I was in a "real" LTR

My dream girl smiley

any female feedees who would like 2 retire stay home and gain?2 weeks

SraniSun:

Sounds like a dream.

any female feedees who would like 2 retire stay home and gain?2 weeks

SraniSun:

rUfatyet2:
Sounds like a dream.

Ate2Much:
I love the days that r filled with good food n many belly rubs. I love to eat anything ice cream is my favorite

mmmm, all day long.