forum  lifestyle tips

double chins8 months

What do y'all think about? Because as I've gained weight I've grown a double chin, and if i had to choose something I am self conscious about it'd that. So is how do y'all feel about them?

double chins8 months

I think they're hot af, my geography tutor has gained recently and the other day she was eating pizza and her double chin was so obvious, great moment.

double chins8 months

CMyBelly:
What do y'all think about? Because as I've gained weight I've grown a double chin, and if i had to choose something I am self conscious about it'd that. So is how do y'all feel about them?

I'm with you on not loving my own double chin, but there's absolutely nothing bad about them.
I've personally never had a preference for or against them but it can be a cute reminder someone is getting chubby.

double chins8 months

I think they're hot on women, but I personally don't really enjoy having one. I agree that my face/neck is pretty much the only area of my body where I DON'T want to be fat.

double chins8 months

I think double chins are incredibly sexy. Along with a rounder, plumper face, its another visual clue that a woman is gaining weight and/or loves to eat. I have the same love for plump and fat upper arms for the same reason.

double chins8 months

I like them. I like a full pudgy face on a guy. I don't know how fat my face or double chin is since I grew my beard. But I suspect there's some padding going on.

double chins8 months

CMyBelly:

CantStopMyself:
I'm with you on not loving my own double chin, but there's absolutely nothing bad about them.
I've personally never had a preference for or against them but it can be a cute reminder someone is getting chubby.

This.

I love my fattened body, but I'm less than crazy about my fat face. I guess it's a bit hypocritical because I love a chubby face on others.

double chins8 months

Fuller face, chubby arms, softer body...it's all good.

double chins8 months

CMyBelly:

CantStopMyself:

chicanechic:
This.

I love my fattened body, but I'm less than crazy about my fat face. I guess it's a bit hypocritical because I love a chubby face on others.
you would be so cute with a double chin and chubby face on you :

double chins7 months

My wife's chin has gotten so fat since we fell in love, it swells over her smaller necklaces and completely hides them from the front.
It's so adorable!

double chins7 months

Oh yes, a plump smiling face framed by a lovely fat roll- a double chin says it all, fat!

double chins7 months

I'm 500lbs+ but I dont have a double chin for some reason and I'm glad tbh, doesn't suit my face smiley

double chins7 months

CMyBelly:
depends on who we're talking about. On me? I don't like it. On a friend or romantic partner? I can live with them.

double chins7 months

I look at my double chin and am happy, because I see that I'm fat

double chins7 months

Double chins are adorable and also make you look much younger and child-like.
My chins are hidden by a beard.
1 page 1 of 2   loading