forum  lifestyle tips

double chins2 months

What do y'all think about? Because as I've gained weight I've grown a double chin, and if i had to choose something I am self conscious about it'd that. So is how do y'all feel about them?

double chins2 months

I think they're hot af, my geography tutor has gained recently and the other day she was eating pizza and her double chin was so obvious, great moment.

double chins2 months

CMyBelly:
What do y'all think about? Because as I've gained weight I've grown a double chin, and if i had to choose something I am self conscious about it'd that. So is how do y'all feel about them?

I'm with you on not loving my own double chin, but there's absolutely nothing bad about them.
I've personally never had a preference for or against them but it can be a cute reminder someone is getting chubby.

double chins2 months

I think they're hot on women, but I personally don't really enjoy having one. I agree that my face/neck is pretty much the only area of my body where I DON'T want to be fat.

double chins2 months

I think double chins are incredibly sexy. Along with a rounder, plumper face, its another visual clue that a woman is gaining weight and/or loves to eat. I have the same love for plump and fat upper arms for the same reason.

double chins2 months

I hate to be the negative side but I never liked them.. I LOVE fat anywhere else. The bigger the better. But i always preferred a normal smaller figure from the neck up.

double chins2 months

Here is a link to a picture I've just uploaded to FF.

https://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=613098&userId=268720

I LOVE double chins and I get turned on by seeing how much my girlfriends face has grown, but I gotta admit, I am also turned on by people's embarrasment about them to! They can't hide their chins and faces like they can other areas so they are right out on display for everyone to see how their gluttony has distorted their faces with bulging fat.

double chins1 month

I like them. I like a full pudgy face on a guy. I don't know how fat my face or double chin is since I grew my beard. But I suspect there's some padding going on.

double chins1 month

CMyBelly:

CantStopMyself:
I'm with you on not loving my own double chin, but there's absolutely nothing bad about them.
I've personally never had a preference for or against them but it can be a cute reminder someone is getting chubby.

This.

I love my fattened body, but I'm less than crazy about my fat face. I guess it's a bit hypocritical because I love a chubby face on others.

double chins1 month

Fuller face, chubby arms, softer body...it's all good.

double chins1 month

CMyBelly:

CantStopMyself:

chicanechic:
This.

I love my fattened body, but I'm less than crazy about my fat face. I guess it's a bit hypocritical because I love a chubby face on others.
you would be so cute with a double chin and chubby face on you :

double chins1 month

My wife's chin has gotten so fat since we fell in love, it swells over her smaller necklaces and completely hides them from the front.
It's so adorable!

double chins2 weeks

Oh yes, a plump smiling face framed by a lovely fat roll- a double chin says it all, fat!
1 page 1 of 2   loading