forum  fat experiences

eating in public, wearing tight clothing4 months

Went to a park on the Upper East Side to eat the 3 Dunkin' donuts and large vanilla milkshake I had purchased while busting out of my tight shirt and shorts. There was an extremely fit woman modeling running shoes and running shorts near the bench on which I planted myself. As she kept changing positions for her photographer, they were both able to see me stuff my face - a chocolate glazed donut in one hand, milkshake in the other. When I pulled out the third donut, she definitely made a face of some combination of disgust and surprise.

Anyone else have a similar experience eating in public? I cannot get enough of this!

Hehe, nice story. I had a similar experience, where I went to a park with a whole pizza and some pastries and ate all of it with my gut bulging out of some overgrown clothes. Definitely got a few stares of disbelief and disgust from the joggers and others walking past.

I also enjoy "showing off" at restaurants and have stuffed myself in outgrown clothes quite a few times in the last months. One that I particularly enjoyed was at a buffet recently. I was wearing a sweatshirt over my outgrown clothes, but at some point I took the sweatshirt off to reveal my huge stuffed belly. Got a few "polite" but surprised looks from the neighboring table, and then one guy walking by just stared and smiled as I rested my hand on top of my belly. Almost as if he knew what I was doing and appreciated it... I wonder if he is on here too haha.

Oh one more... I went to the grocery store, also bulging out of clothes, and loaded my cart with fattening junk food while sipping on huge milkshake. My belly was bouncing all over, and practically everyone I passed stared. I think I was shocking to them because it was an area full of health nuts. Some may have even recognized how fat I got so fast.

Once I had grown out of most of my clothes I had gained so much but my clothes hadn't arrived from delivery yet and I needed to go out to eat. So I wore my biggest clothing (still way too tight) and I burst out of most of my shirt buttons and my jeans were ripping at the back :O

lizzielollipop:
Once I had grown out of most of my clothes I had gained so much but my clothes hadn't arrived from delivery yet and I needed to go out to eat. So I wore my biggest clothing (still way too tight) and I burst out of most of my shirt buttons and my jeans were ripping at the back :O
this is incredibly sexy

One of my biggest fantasies is to go to the beach in a too-small Speedo with two footlong subs and stuff myself...then waddle past the hardbodies as I go to the concession stand to get more food.

eating in public, wearing tight clothing3 months

I had a date with a coworker last month,. She overslept and in her rush to work, she pulled on an old dress that was probably now way too tight for an office environment. Anyway, I needed to speak to her ( really) and she waved me into my office while she was on the phone. I sat there working on my laptop where I could see behind her desk for what must of been 10 minutes checking out the view. I complemented her on the dress, and she laughed an told me the story and more or less stayed in her office behind the desk all day ( something get piled in "my" chair so no one got the good view.). Anyway she went home and changed clothes before we went to dinner- to my disappointment.

It's hard to tell a woman she looks good, in part because she's fat, as opposed to she looks good in spite of being fat.

So I missed my chance to watch her stuff herself at her favorite Mexican place in the tight outfit. And she thinks she looks so much better in the thick sweater,

Don't have the confidence to do anything like that in public yet! The only way I "show off" now is when I'm hanging out with friends. Sometimes I'll stretch my arms above my head, causing my shirt to ride up and my gut to poke out. Then I pretend not to notice my flab hanging out and try to catch my friends looking smiley

I forced my husband to go out in a pair of jeans that literally cut his hips and a shirt that was pretty tight lucky for him nothing happened when we was out but when we got back home he sat down on the sofa 3 buttons came off his shirt and as his belly burst forward it took out his jean button too . I literally had to jump him right then and there

I had an ex who wanted to go to a buffet with tight clothing and I was all for it. By the time we were leaving, he popped a button on his shirt. It was up there on my list of "hottest things ever"

ellianna evvs:
I had an ex who wanted to go to a buffet with tight clothing and I was all for it. By the time we were leaving, he popped a button on his shirt. It was up there on my list of "hottest things ever"

Omg you lived the dream! That one of my favorite fantasies. So jealous!
1 page 1 of 2   loading