forum  personal ads

feeder girl needs tips (2)!8 months

Hello! I am a female feeder, but I am very bad at teasing. I know a lot of feedees LOVE to be teased, and I just don't have that imagiantion or I am not sure how to tease them. I need tips haha
Please help me! I want to be a good feeder for my feedee (:
I put that on other forum too and sorry to be annoying but I want to make sure a good person helps me on this. I really want to improve in my teasing skills ;P

Generally things that point out their size/ increasing weight. Something not fitting like it once did, or taking up more space in a chair... Things taking more effort due to their increased mass/ lack of motion now they've become your feedee.

Aswell as pointing out their change in mentality... They were more active and outgoing and rather conservative with their eating, now they eat without restraint.

FreightTrain:
Generally things that point out their size/ increasing weight. Something not fitting like it once did, or taking up more space in a chair... Things taking more effort due to their increased mass/ lack of motion now they've become your feedee.

Aswell as pointing out their change in mentality... They were more active and outgoing and rather conservative with their eating, now they eat without restraint.

Wow that helps. Thank you, you are very kind (:

FreightTrain:

Bigbellylover97:
Wow that helps. Thank you, you are very kind (:
No problem. Glad I can help. The more power you give yourself over them the better it gets. =p

*taking notes* ya I try and I come off more assholeish than teasing... I don't mean to

I love hearing the teasing in the form of questions..."how much are you gonna eat for me tonight?" "do you know how fat your getting" "you love being a fat pig, don't you" this is good because it's also getting your feedee to admit they want it, which is typically hot for both of you. hope that helps.

I think for super effective results, try teasing combined with feeding and seductiveness.

Like FreightTrain said, point out changes.

But simply pointing out the changes may send mixed messages. Pointing out the changes as you feed him a tub of ice cream and lovingly play with his fat rolls... the message there is pretty clear.