forum  extreme obesity

what is the worst thing about being obese?3 weeks

ApronDoubleBelly:
At least for me its rejection , ridicule and loneliness.

Good god girl. Your much to beautiful for that!

what is the worst thing about being obese?3 weeks

ApronDoubleBelly:
At least for me its rejection , ridicule and loneliness.

I want you to know that I feel you. In my heart I'm hugging you tight, patting your back, and reminding you that you're beautiful and brave and honest.

When I went to India I was laughed at, pointed out, video-taped, etc. One man angrily demanded to know how much I weighed. Another asked with curiousity and friendliness so I told him. But it was painful and embarrassing. Bottom line, look for the love and the friendship. That's the joy of life. My very best to you, Dear Heart.

~Bella

what is the worst thing about being obese?2 weeks

At 550+, mobility getting increasingly limited. Also difficulty fitting into most public spaces.

The first really embarrassing moment was not seeing the card scanner at the checkout counter but bathrooms and most public spaces- booths for one with stationary seating!

growingabellyforher:
The first really embarrassing moment was not seeing the card scanner at the checkout counter but bathrooms and most public spaces- booths for one with stationary seating!
They need to make the horrible little spaces where you stand to pay for your groceries at least twice as wide!

kevingainer:
The worst thing about being obese is that nothing is designed for us. Cinema and plane seats are too small. In restaurants the space between tables is too small. 1 in 5 adults are obese and 3% of us are morbidly obese but thin people design everything with themselves in mind.
When my bf gets too fat for stuff like movie theater seats and amusement park rides, I'm not going without him.

PinkyDear:
Doctors.
I suggest moving to the Des Moines, Iowa area. Our doctors are very fluffy friendly. Iowans in general are fluffy friendly.

Farleysmom:
When my bf gets too fat for stuff like movie theater seats and amusement park rides, I'm not going without him.

I know all about that!
I mentioned it earlier, but it's so true. My wife and I agreed she pretty much can't travel alone, because she's gotten too fat for one seat and would just crowd the poor stranger next to her.
Whereas with me next to her, I don't mind sharing the space.
4 page 4 of 4   loading