forum  weightgain

turning out like my mother2 weeks

morepushing13:
What specifically about turning into your mother excites you? Wearing her clothes? Looking like her? It is definitely something that I am sure more people are into then you realize.

im not quite sure... its kind a new thing im experiencing. so up for suggestions.

also do you think so? i thought it seemed kinda unique.

Could it be that in the back of your mind, ending up looking like your mother was the WORST thing that could happen to you? The fact that it is happening and the fact that you're doing it to yourself may be a big part of the turn on!

womansbellylover348:
Could it be that in the back of your mind, ending up looking like your mother was the WORST thing that could happen to you? The fact that it is happening and the fact that you're doing it to yourself may be a big part of the turn on!

its true what you say.. a bit like a downward spiral that im facilitating... if it was just happening, it wouldnt be interesting, would be more depressing, but the fact im making it happen, or at least helping, is interesting to me...

also i have been thinking it a lil while, first time ive spoken about it in an open forum.

turning out like my mother3 days

I love the 'downward spiral' concept of weight gain.
When I met my girlfriend she was 140lbs and her mother was around the 260lbs mark. At 140lbs my girlfriend used to dress to impress, never wore glasses - always contact lenses, always put on makeup, did her hair and took great care in her image in an hour and a half ritual getting herself ready each morning.
Not anymore! She is now at least the same weight as her mother - if not more. At her new weight she has gotten really lazy and 9 times out of 10 spends that hour and a half rolling around in bed instead of getting ready so she just pulls on a pair of stretchy leggings and a sweater, ties her hair up to keep it out of the way and puts her glasses on and that's it.
She still dresses herself up with great care occasionally and makes herself truly stunning, but I must confess, I sort of prefer her (how you would say) "frumpy" look because it more closely symbolises what she is - fat and lazy.

So when you say downward spiral, have you thought about what lies in the future of your appearance? Basically where do you see yourself in a year or so from now?
2 page 2 of 2   loading