forum  weightgain

turning out like my mother2 months

Could it be that in the back of your mind, ending up looking like your mother was the WORST thing that could happen to you? The fact that it is happening and the fact that you're doing it to yourself may be a big part of the turn on!

turning out like my mother2 months

womansbellylover348:
Could it be that in the back of your mind, ending up looking like your mother was the WORST thing that could happen to you? The fact that it is happening and the fact that you're doing it to yourself may be a big part of the turn on!

its true what you say.. a bit like a downward spiral that im facilitating... if it was just happening, it wouldnt be interesting, would be more depressing, but the fact im making it happen, or at least helping, is interesting to me...

also i have been thinking it a lil while, first time ive spoken about it in an open forum.

turning out like my mother1 month

so this week. i had a bit of time off, so i emptied all of my underwear drawer, got rid of everything that no longer fits me. all the fun, brightly coloured, different styles, thongs, boyshorts, g strings, etc,

and then i went to marks and spencers and bought 3 of these 5 packs:

http://picpaste.com/pics/iitNvHo2.1496567351.png

very much her style. not really ANY style, just the most basic and normal kinda briefs you can buy, hers are all marks and spencers too.

so right now, this is all i have in my underwear drawer.

Wow, your Mum must have a rockin' bod because you do. Old you was very attractive but if I saw old you next new you, I would definitely be checking out new you.

Now as far as the letting go aspect, for me that is complex. The "letting go" aspect of weight gain is part of the excitement. I joke with my wife that going to a book store is a great place for me to go sight seeing for women in this category. I call it the librarian look...a little chunky, glasses, comfortable clothes, no makeup.

No on the other hand, if I see a woman your size with a clingy, low cut dress, heels, a little makeup, nice hair, my eyes pop out of my head. My wife is like, ok down boy.

So, I guess, it's however you're most comfortable. You could go with the Mom look or keep the weight but go the sexy anti-Mom look. Or, compromise and go Mom look during the week and sexy on weekends. I'll watch for you in the book stores during the week and clubbing on Saturday night. I think it's all about confidence and being comfortable with your choices.

I get what you are saying.

By gaining the weight you are throwing away the conventionally hot body that is seen as the pinnacle. Lets be honest, most women would kill to look the way you looked in your old posts. To give that all up would seem completely bonkers to a large majority of the population.

Plus, you will also be seen as less attractive by some men and as much as we say we don't care - we all want to be wanted.

But I do like that you are going after your own physical ideal. That takes courage. And while it may seem odd to some does seem to be what you want so I respect the fact that you are embracing it.

I think you look good in either picture and you are simply blessed in the looks department.
2 page 2 of 2   loading