forum  submission and domination

wife fattening her hubby massive fantasy5 months

So for years my husband has known about my fetish and has let me feed him a few times . He agreed to gain 2 stone after we got married in exchange for something he wanted . That's as far as it's ever gone . Today he told me he wanted to gain 3 stone because he wants to be bigger he must have really thought about it before telling me because he knows how much I love it . I've never been more turned on ! All I want to do is strap him down and force feed him but I know that would be too much to start with . How can I get him prepared for it ? Like ease him in to it ? I just want to feed him so bad and this is the first time his ever just let go and put me in control ! I need to tell someone no one else but him knows about my fetish and I'm literally so excited !!

MuscledDude:
Lucky man/wife. Just show him how hot it makes you all the more for him. As per moi, Gone back to a "Gain 25# in 10 Weeks" muscle mag gaining plan in the gym and at the training table as of today. Seeking to gain 10# of muscle and ball-belly per month on mass gaining plans via gym work and overeating/beer drinking for the beer-gut. Will hit 300# in 12 months at this rate. Photos from today and gainin progress pix to be posted to document my progress at 25# intervals. 46" belly @ 183# today

It's such a big step for us so I'm so excited . I was thinking starting out by whenever he eats something start turning him on in a hope that it might become a turn on for him and start serving him food and munchies instead of him getting his own and then talk to him about my fantasy

muffin:
It's such a big step for us so I'm so excited . I was thinking starting out by whenever he eats something start turning him on in a hope that it might become a turn on for him and start serving him food and munchies instead of him getting his own and then talk to him about my fantasy

Bloat him up good!

How has it worked out so far?