forum  submission and domination

wife fattening her hubby massive fantasy3 weeks

So for years my husband has known about my fetish and has let me feed him a few times . He agreed to gain 2 stone after we got married in exchange for something he wanted . That's as far as it's ever gone . Today he told me he wanted to gain 3 stone because he wants to be bigger he must have really thought about it before telling me because he knows how much I love it . I've never been more turned on ! All I want to do is strap him down and force feed him but I know that would be too much to start with . How can I get him prepared for it ? Like ease him in to it ? I just want to feed him so bad and this is the first time his ever just let go and put me in control ! I need to tell someone no one else but him knows about my fetish and I'm literally so excited !!

wife fattening her hubby massive fantasy3 weeks

MuscledDude:
Lucky man/wife. Just show him how hot it makes you all the more for him. As per moi, Gone back to a "Gain 25# in 10 Weeks" muscle mag gaining plan in the gym and at the training table as of today. Seeking to gain 10# of muscle and ball-belly per month on mass gaining plans via gym work and overeating/beer drinking for the beer-gut. Will hit 300# in 12 months at this rate. Photos from today and gainin progress pix to be posted to document my progress at 25# intervals. 46" belly @ 183# today

It's such a big step for us so I'm so excited . I was thinking starting out by whenever he eats something start turning him on in a hope that it might become a turn on for him and start serving him food and munchies instead of him getting his own and then talk to him about my fantasy