forum  submission and domination

daddy's little girl3 months

Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a master. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtaposed with a warmer (but no less effective) Dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive for the right man and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) D/s

Could be fun smiley

Sounds sexy! Keep on growing!

Heavyhannah:
Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a sir. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtapozed with a warmer (but no less effective) dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive to the right person and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) S/D

CallBR549:
Aaand ... once again I wish that FF and the online community was around when I was a young man.

I can't even imagine what it must have been like. I would assume hard at times. I feel like the younger generation is so lucky to be able to more easily meet people and explore these other sides of themselves.

Heavyhannah:
Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a master. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtaposed with a warmer (but no less effective) Dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive for the right man and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) D/s

I would love to be your 'daddy'! Just hope I'm you're type and not too skinny for your taste...

I am a daddy and my sexy baby girl seems to like pleasing me .... I try to take good care of her and help her out as much as possible... the sex is amazing.

anyone here into diapers or ddgl?

daddy's little girl2 months

pippa123:
anyone here into diapers or ddgl?

I'm into wearing them! And into the CG/l scene a bit! :3

Heavyhannah:

Yeah, I used to think the same. Was a primal dom through and through until I had my first "little" way back. After that, I was hooked. So now I'm just a Daddy Dom with a dark primal side, attempting to fuse the two together

Heavyhannah:

Life is about growing - in more ways than one LOL - and sometimes we realize something new, even about ourselves. It's kind of fun to have those "ah-ha" moments when a lightbulb you didn't even know was off, suddenly turns on. I think I'd like being a Daddy, but I really don't know much about that stuff, but I hope to learn.
1 page 1 of 2   loading