forum  fat experiences

really into the trim guy/corpulent woman combo3 months

I'm also quite slender myself and I love fat and curves on a woman!

Spot on.

I always love the size and body shape differences of my past partners

You're describing the ideal situation pretty much

I like it both ways. Sometimes the trophy wife fattens up her older husband. I think it's a way of keeping him.

A good example of the other way is Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely Shaye Smith. She is pretty plump and he seems pretty happy. Although as he has gotten older I think maybe her eating habits have rubbed off as he has grown a belly and is no longer in Bond shape.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainment/celebrity/pierce-brosnan-64-and-his-wife-keely-shaye-smith-53-enjoy-a-day-on-the-beach-in-sardinia/ar-BBCJ9ax?li=BBqd5YP

Another link:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/pierce-brosnan-wife-keely-shaye-smith-show-off-beach-bodies-on-vacation-w488069

BigGirlsDontCry:
I'm really into the Jack Spratt and his fat wife combo. Not that I'm looking to be anyone's wife, but I just dig the erotic notion of the trim man and his over-fed, fat woman and how much he's lovin' on all that size and girth.
A lot of FA guys are like, too: buff, trim, in-shape, athletic types just really digging on BBWs, having a lady to pamper and gorge to delicious fatness and getting totally off on the rolls of fat on her sides, her distended, bloated belly; her meaty, plump legs and arms, and her nice big well-fed face and chin.
I love it, too.
How about you FAs and BBWs?
. I'm a trim guy who loves a larger woman by my side.

I am trim and love those BBW's and SSBBW's. I would pamper her all day long,treat her like a queen. I would make a nice fattening dinner with a delicious dessert when I came home from work. She would be so full she would have to unbutton her pants and the belly would just flop out.