General

Any anime fans in here

Hello People i noticed there was a couple of anime fans i am a huge mecha man myself like Mobile Suit Gundam and vampire one like Vampire Hunter D, and Hellsing haven't seen much but DBZ is always good well hope to see yall around if yall don't turn square
16 years

Any anime fans in here

I like anime, but can't get into Manga, its tha backwards thing. But I like Inuyasha, Naruto, Megas XLR, The Paper Sisters, and I did watch Yu-Gi-Oh! for a while.
16 years

Any anime fans in here

lvanciel i like every thing you metioned and scryed,blood+,and you can't forgget robotech / macross
16 years

Any anime fans in here

i am not really a robotech battlecry fan only gundam is the mecha of choice SIEG ZEON
16 years

Any anime fans in here

I dig van Helssing, Akira, princess monenoke and spirited away. I'm not into collecting anime series that much, clogs up my space smiley But most I've seen are pretty good. Which includes: love Hina, and some more of which I can't remember the name.

Apperently Oh My Godess is supposed to be a good series, but when i saw, I thought it was crap.. lame story etc.

cya
martijn
16 years

Any anime fans in here

Kaze no Tani Naausica, Tenka no Laputa, Monoke Hime, Totoro, Kiki no Takubin... Among many Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, The Cat Returns, Ged of Earthsea... Ranma Nibunno Ichi. Yu Yu Hakusho, Beautiful Dreamer, Sailor Moon, (R), Anything Gundam, but 0083 was the best... Heh.
16 years

Any anime fans in here

not a big fan of wing only the orginal like 0079-0083
16 years

Any anime fans in here

Hltechie wrote:
I'm a fan of Full Metal Alchemist, DBZ, DN angle, and the show Cowboy Bebop. But I'm always looking for more good series. Got any you would suggest?

Mobile Suit gundam the orginal from 1979 thats the best

and Hellsing, and Vampire Hunter D
16 years

Any anime fans in here

I saw a great anime... for girls (and boys who like funny love stories) It's called LOVELY COMPLEX
gO aNd ChEck IT OuTsmiley!!!!
16 years

Any anime fans in here

I gotta say I'm a huge Naruto fan, Shippuuden has been pretty amazing so far!
15 years
12   loading