forum  personal ads

searching queer girls who like queer girls6 months

Any girl or trans identifying queer people interested in chatting, please message me here. There doesn't seem to be a large LGBT movement in the fat admiring community, so I was wondering who is out there and into larger women. I accept all body types!

I'm into larger women and accept all body types.

The problem with this community is that this is where most of the catfish live.

So many guys pretending to be lesbians in hopes to get to talk to people who otherwise wouldn't wan't anything to do with them.

I believe this is why the community is smaller around here than it should be.

Good luck :-)

BBWcreator82:
I'm into larger women and accept all body types.

So many guys pretending to be lesbians in hopes to get to talk to people who otherwise wouldn't wan't anything to do with them.

I believe this is why the community is smaller around here than it should be.

Good luck :-)

Yeah it really sucks, that's why I try to call and make sure. It honestly is the worst though

Hi hi!

I'm here. I'm queer. I likes bigger bodies!

Seriously though. Hi. smiley I'm scarlet and I'm a very odd combination of weird and queer and kinky and they all seem to be at odds with each other most days.

I'm a trans girl and waaaaaay heckin queer.

Nice to meet you.

FatTransPig:
Hi hi!

Seriously though. Hi. smiley I'm scarlet and I'm a very odd combination of weird and queer and kinky and they all seem to be at odds with each other most days.

Nice to meet you.

Haha nice to meet you too

FatTransPig:
Hi hi!

Nice to meet you.

Haha nice to meet you too

BBWcreator82:

Sad but true. With fetish sites like this it is tough enough when you have legit trolls to deal with, but even tougher when a large portion of the population is only interested in online fantasy and is too scared/repressed to live out their kinks.

Good luck. Hopefully your search is easier than mine. Trying to fit multiple kinks together can lead to some very small sections of a Venn diagram, if you know what I mean.

searching queer girls who like queer girls5 months

candysorbaii:
Any girl or trans identifying queer people interested in chatting, please message me here. There doesn't seem to be a large LGBT movement in the fat admiring community, so I was wondering who is out there and into larger women. I accept all body types!

Transmale here! No surgery done, but I do go by he/him (or they/them) pronouns. I'm actually really glad I caught this, I wasn't sure how big the lgbt community was around here. I'm happy with any/all body types!

Femboy here, or just a girly guy at least. I know its not the same as you brave trans peopoe, haha but Just saying there are still queer and gay wierdo's out here too!

Hey! Bi ffa here who likes men, women, and all gender expressions in between! I'm definitely into larger women (though in my fantasies only, as I am in a heteromonogamous marriage... alas!)

I agree, the LGBTQ community on here can be hard to get a read on sometimes. Happy to be chatting with all of you!
1 page 1 of 3   loading