Events

Midwest crew

Morbidly A Beast:
Mn here myself! Yeah the fair would be alot of fun! Cept the walking bit hehe

Fatmanrocker:
We just need to bring our own scooters lol it’ll be fineee

Like a parade of scooters...
Anyone else out at the Fair this fine Friday? It's finally cooling off!
8 months

Midwest crew

I love going to the fair! I went yesterday with my pig-out friend. Mini donuts, Pronto pups, cheese curds, tacos, ice cream, corn on the cob, Chicago hot dog, potato skins, deep fried reeses pb cups, 😋 She's been taking me for my birthday for the past 18 years & it's so fun!

She's been renting a scooter the last couple year's and I go fetch the food. So many fatties out here on scooters! Hope to make it out again for some more fair food!
8 months

Midwest crew

I sadly didn't get to eat quite as much as I'd hoped last Friday, still an awesome day at fair even tho it was 91 and sweltering hot. Spent the whole day with family except last hour or so... Was very upset not to find Taco King at bottom of hill after walking down from Leine Lodge. Also never got my $2 milk or Sweet Martha's and still need to try those cheesecake bites. Oh and northern hydrologic was a sad desolate place without all the bins of bits and bobs, handing out coupons? I still got batteries from last year luckily.

I am going again this weekend and making a game plan to map out a route of all my favorites and things I want to try, never made it into Bazzar either lol. Dog earing pages in bargain book I didn't get around to using yet. Going to bring a few edibles and sneak in another handful of dollar shots to help keep appetite and a buzz going, since I can't stomach beer.

I heard that chicken wild rice burger is really good and hope to expand my palette to things I usually don't eat, save my favorites for when i am feeling full. One can only eat so many pronto pups and curds ina day...
8 months

Midwest crew

I haven’t been in years not since before at least, I remember it being hard even when I wasn’t big at all, especially when it’s hot? Forget about it.

Hope you all had a good time and ate a lot if you went down there this year!
8 months

Midwest crew

I went to thw wisconsin state fair this August and that was during the 1st week. Gosh it was so hot. And even hotter to see all my fellow beautiful people sweat thier sexy ass off lmfao
6 months
12   loading