forum  submission and domination

dom feedees/sub feeders?6 months

Hey! it seems to me that most of the time, the feedee tends to be the one playing the more submissive role and the feeder doing the domming. But I was just curious if there was anywhere else here who enjoys when the feedee takes the more dominant role? Being demanding about getting their food, using their size to their advantage and pinning their feeder to the wall/underneath them, etc.

It seems hard to find much material like this but I know there must be other people out there who are into this kind of thing smiley

venetia:
Hey! it seems to me that most of the time, the feedee tends to be the one playing the more submissive role and the feeder doing the domming. But I was just curious if there was anywhere else here who enjoys when the feedee takes the more dominant role? Being demanding about getting their food, using their size to their advantage and pinning their feeder to the wall/underneath them, etc.

It seems hard to find much material like this but I know there must be other people out there who are into this kind of thing smiley

You're not alone. I don't roll that way personally, but I know there's a subset of this community that enjoys having a dominant feedee. I just think the role of feedee naturally lends itself more to submission than domination.

But hey, the beautiful thing about this kink is that you can adapt it how you want.

venetia:

DominantMaleFA:
You're not alone. I don't roll that way personally, but I know there's a subset of this community that enjoys having a dominant feedee. I just think the role of feedee naturally lends itself more to submission than domination.

But hey, the beautiful thing about this kink is that you can adapt it how you want.

yeah absolutely! It's kind of nice being able to adapt to it in whatever ways your needs are fit. I'm personally more of a switch but the fact that dom feedees are so rare makes it that much more exciting for me.

I would happily try a don feedee role, but I would want to submit sometimes. I dream of being funnel fed for example to increase my capacity.
venetia:

DominantMaleFA:

venetia:
yeah absolutely! It's kind of nice being able to adapt to it in whatever ways your needs are fit. I'm personally more of a switch but the fact that dom feedees are so rare makes it that much more exciting for me.

venetia:

Hey Venetia. I am pretty much in agreement with you. I love to dominate the feedee, but much prefer if I get overtaken. I have never had it happen yet unfortunately, but a man could dream. Just so you know you are not alone. smiley

dom feedees/sub feeders?5 months

I'm a feeder that loves to be dominated by the feedee! I live to serve and fatten the feedee, I'm there for their pleasure. Unfortunately there's rarely dom feedees and even rarer gay dom feedees.

Dominant feedee here.
I love nothing more than demanding my feeder slave away to meet my every need. Sorting me out snacks whilst I wait for them to cook my dinner. Making them wipe my face and belly after a messy stuffing because I'm too fat and lazy to. Absolutely perfect!

The sub feeder role is something that I've enjoyed a lot. smiley I do love to please.

dom feedees/sub feeders?4 months

What's sexier then a hungry queen of a woman demanding everything?

I really enjoy pampering a lady and t's always hot to have her command or order me around.

The dom/sub is a blast both ways, never really thought about a dom feedee.

dom feedees/sub feeders?4 months

I'm definitely a sub feeder.
1 page 1 of 2   loading