Submission and domination

Muscles going soft

I always fantasize that their bodies lose that capacity at some point, that the yoyoing weight changes their metabolism, suddenly slowing it and at some point they get stuck at the chubby end of the pendulum swing.

Just fantasy, of course.

quiverdream:
As someone who’s not exactly into the athletic-to-fat kink, I’m curious: what’s y’all’s take on those trainers who get fat and then back to fit with their clients?

WideJuan76:
I find it kind of gimmicky but it is a new take on the trading places concept.
2 years

Muscles going soft

quiverdream:
As someone who’s not exactly into the athletic-to-fat kink, I’m curious: what’s y’all’s take on those trainers who get fat and then back to fit with their clients?

that was kind of my plan a few years ago... take some time off from the gym, have fun, indulge... and then eventually get back into shape.

it turned out i liked the fun & indulgence part a little more than i expected, lol! so my weight went from 150 to 180, and i thought, "i'm so close to 200 - let's see what that feels like."

i didn't get back to the gym until after i'd gone well past 200 lbs... and it was such a challenge, i got discouraged. i tried to get back into working out a couple of times, but i felt very discouraged by how hard it was, and tbh, embarrassed by how far out of shape i had become.

plus, i'd really discovered the joy of food - something that really hadn't registered with me prior. really diving into the world of food (and drink!) and all the different flavours really became a new passion for me, which made cutting back so hard.

i think if you watch those gimmicky tv shows, they put on 20 or 25 lbs, and yeah, they can lose that. it's because they haven't really embraced that lifestyle. i think i just waited too long, lol!
2 years

Muscles going soft

They also usually only do it once. Doing this myself multiple times you spend more time away from the gym each time and the fat gain comes faster.

Call it metabolic memory or just wrecking your metabolism. The fetish consumes you over time. They typically dont have that problem.
2 years
123   loading