forum  extreme obesity

girlfriend wants to get immobile2 weeks

A ton? You mean, figuratively or literally?

Because a lot of obese people can't hardly get past over the 500-600lbs mark. The most fattest human being alive is a Egyptian woman weighing a whereabout 1430lbs and the number of people in recorded history to have ever weighed over 1000-lbs were counted on a hand.

So, good luck for the 2000lbs... it don't know if this is feasible (a part of me is really curious to see how a woman look at such inhumane weight) but... good luck anyway.

There's been a lot fatter than that. Like 1,603 lbs

wolfen:

Human beings won't never cease to impress me.

wolfen:

wolfen:

SahX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EplI1NwmUPg

1Soundwave1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EplI1NwmUPg[/quote]

The video is a bit outdaed since the Top 1 fattest person according this YouTuber only weighs 1400-lbs and has died many years ago.

girlfriend wants to get immobile6 days

cornsnake, it's all very well being happy with her at any weight but she wants to be fatter. Do you not want her fatter? There are men who would want her fatter. I don't know if you are just trying to sound virtuous for loving her at any size but really the point of being Feeder and Feedee is you both want it. If you are just going along with her desires JUST to please her then it's not mutual.

Yes obviously it's bad for her health to get that fat but she is weighing up her desire to get fatter with her health concerns. You really don't seem to excited by the idea of her getting fatter and only concerned with her happiness and her health.

Some people here might think that entirely right that your only concern is for her needs and desires and not your own but in a relationship she would be wanting someone who actually desires her to get fatter.

It's gotta be a two way mutual thing. Clearly the balance is difficult if she's the one getting fatter and you're the one running around for her but the desire for her to get fatter has got to be something you both share.

So in conclusion I actually think it's right for her to get fat but not for you. You might need to consider separating so that she can spend her life with someone who shares her desire.
3 page 3 of 3   loading