forum  fat experiences

getting turned on by someone's arousal for your gain.4 months

Who wouldn't get aroused at the thought of your own body arousing someone else, especially if that arousal comes from something so tied to your own sexuality, like weight gain. It's definitely one of the things that gets me most excited.

Yes.

I got aroused from my wife noticing my gaining...and in turn the thought of her liking my gaining.

And vise versa with her.

my boyfriend finds my gain incredibly arousing, which also arouses me, so i completely understand

I simply get aroused by my wife's maintaining her 300+ pound figure these days smiley

Gaining is best in a relationship where gaining arouses both the gainer (that's me) and my dominating feeder/encourager.

Life just keeps getting better and better when this happens.

This is not unusual at all. I've heard many times from people that what turns them on is when they turn others on. My wife, for example (wanted to get fat for her own satisfaction) gets aroused by the simple fact that her body and gain arouses me. And the same, I must admit holds true for me: I could be dead tired from a long day at work in the heat but come home and as im taking off my work clothes to hop in the shower catch Fi eyeballing me like a starving fat kid looks at a doughnut and it is arousing to know that I arouse her so suddenly the fatigue is gone and I get a burst of energy just because she looked at me and hummed with pleasure.

I think it's pretty normal to be turned on by turning others on.

I can't think of anything more arousing than knowing your spouse or partner gets turned on by your own fattening. I would probably completely give in to their desires and let them feed and fatten me to their hearts content. Just the thought of such a relationship turns me on like crazy. And if they got fat along with me, that would be even better. A mutual gaining relationship is so hot!

getting turned on by someone's arousal for your gain.3 months

knowing the others find my gaining and fatness arousing makes me really pig out smiley

getting turned on by someone's arousal for your gain.3 months

allboobsnbelly:
knowing the others find my gaining and fatness arousing makes me really pig out smiley

Seeing and hearing someone like you talking about becoming fatter and fatter, even wanting to force someone to make you into a fat pig is sooo arousing.
1 page 1 of 2   loading