forum  fat experiences

getting turned on by someone's arousal for your gain.2 months

I'm wondering if this is like a kink many people on here have. Like anyone who's a gainer in some way shape or form. Is this a sort of thing many of you gainers may or may not have?

I personally have a huge thing for having someone getting really aroused by seeing all the weight I'm gaining. Like them just wanting to make me fatter, in turn really makes me want to get that much bigger and then some. It can go both ways for me as far as dom/sub goes as well; I'm totally down with someone bowing down to me and completely serving and immobolizing me just to see me grow for their own pleasure, and on the flipside I also am 100% for someone forcibly fattening me like a pig all for themselves.

Its something that upon talking with a few feeders that is apparently kind of rare and odd thing for a gainer to have, though I never really thought of it as odd. I dunno, what do you guys think?

getting turned on by someone's arousal for your gain.1 month

Who wouldn't get aroused at the thought of your own body arousing someone else, especially if that arousal comes from something so tied to your own sexuality, like weight gain. It's definitely one of the things that gets me most excited.

Yes.

I got aroused from my wife noticing my gaining...and in turn the thought of her liking my gaining.

And vise versa with her.

my boyfriend finds my gain incredibly arousing, which also arouses me, so i completely understand

I simply get aroused by my wife's maintaining her 300+ pound figure these days smiley

Gaining is best in a relationship where gaining arouses both the gainer (that's me) and my dominating feeder/encourager.

getting turned on by someone's arousal for your gain.3 weeks

Life just keeps getting better and better when this happens.

This is not unusual at all. I've heard many times from people that what turns them on is when they turn others on. My wife, for example (wanted to get fat for her own satisfaction) gets aroused by the simple fact that her body and gain arouses me. And the same, I must admit holds true for me: I could be dead tired from a long day at work in the heat but come home and as im taking off my work clothes to hop in the shower catch Fi eyeballing me like a starving fat kid looks at a doughnut and it is arousing to know that I arouse her so suddenly the fatigue is gone and I get a burst of energy just because she looked at me and hummed with pleasure.

I think it's pretty normal to be turned on by turning others on.

I can't think of anything more arousing than knowing your spouse or partner gets turned on by your own fattening. I would probably completely give in to their desires and let them feed and fatten me to their hearts content. Just the thought of such a relationship turns me on like crazy. And if they got fat along with me, that would be even better. A mutual gaining relationship is so hot!

getting turned on by someone's arousal for your gain.2 weeks

knowing the others find my gaining and fatness arousing makes me really pig out smiley
1 page 1 of 2   loading