Extreme obesity

Fupa questions

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I find this an extremely hot topic also. I have fantasies about spontaneously orgasming while eating, walking, driving or just sitting. I don’t have much of a fupa yet, so it is just a fantasy. I was blown away when someone at another fat guys site described how for him it’s a constant thing that when walking he is rubbing and cumming.

OMG. What website is that? I'm always looking to expand my interests. LOL!

I've had fantasies about being so big I can't walk across a town picnic in the park without having to stop and wait for the feelings/boner to subside enough to walk again, but being that heavy and needing to sit down quickly creates a problem.

I'd love to eat so much I orgasm without touching it, whether that's sitting, walking, and yeah, I've gotten excited while driving away from a fast food place, too, but never the full blast experience.
4 years

Fupa questions

BigFox:
I have talked to a few who have orgasmed just from eating. I have reached the point of. Wile driving the vibration of the car makes me dribble. I haven’t had a hard orgasm just yet. But if this is happening wile driving I must be close. I know in the past I’ve bin on the edge and never dribbled like I am now. It’s truly amazing how this is progressing.

I'd love to orgasm just from eating, I can only get on the edge. I get excited when driving and my belly starts to jiggle. But you're much bigger than me, BigFox, I've got some work to do to catch up to you. LOL!
4 years

Fupa questions

This is a hot topic and much needed thread discussion. Thank you! Answering from the feeder perspective:

Expatbhm:
At what weight did your fupa really begin to develop?

Similar to Jay's answer, the fupa started to grow around 400 pounds. There was already a healthy amount of belly hang and fat rolls, tipping the scales at that point. One more fat roll didn't look out of place.

At what weight did it cover your penis up when not erect? Erect?

I'm not sure at what weight exactly it covered. His belly hangs down so far anyway that it was another layer to lift and love.

How is your sex life, if you have a large fupa?

The fupa isn't in the way of a good time. Fat is squishy.

What does your partner have to do to achieve insertion or to give you a blow job?

Insertion works best if he is below, partner on top. There is so much fat padding that sometimes it takes a couple tries if he wants to be on top.

[quote]Can you orgasm by just thrusting into your fupa?

Not that I know of. That sounds like it would be messy. Haha. But interesting to know that it is a real thing for some of you.
4 years

Fupa questions

Ditzy:
Very interesting topic.
I hope I'm not being intrusive to you guys

First, your never intrusive you are a productive member here.

I’m curious how this is done, it’s difficult to visualize.

Perhaps a survey to find out the numbers and methods used?
3 years

Fupa questions

I’m just over 300lb and it’s slowly getting covered. By 400lb I’m sure it’ll be hidden while soft and I can’t wait to find out how big I’ll need to be when hard.

Here’s something for you guys though. I’m into saline infusions pretty big right now. I have definitely done my fupa and tripped it’s size making my member completely disappear and become very noticeable underneath my pants.
3 years

Fupa questions

Expatbhm:
Hey everyone,
I'm fairly new to being a feeder and I have some questions for the BHMs and SSBHMs about fupas. The idea of growing so fat down there that your your penis becomes obscured is is incredibly erotic to me. You can answer any, all, or none of these questions if you'd like, or you can just give me your favorite fupa experience.

At what weight did your fupa really begin to develop? 300ish

At what weight did it cover your penis up when not erect? Erect? 320, 400

How is your sex life, if you have a large fupa?
harder to pull off but it can work

What does your partner have to do to achieve insertion or to give you a blow job?

push and lift

Can you orgasm by just thrusting into your fupa?
yes, best when eatting and moving slightly

I know these questions are a little personal, I'm just really interested in this right now. I find myself fantasizing about this a lot lately, so any info would be great.

Thanks!
3 years

Fupa questions

danieledall:
Hi guys,

I would like to add a question to the Expatbhm list.

Guys with a huge fupa, how do you deal with peeing?

I don't want to sound harsh, but I very often see different obese guys dealing with this in different ways.

Does the fupa prevent you from peeing "easily"? Is it really a daily struggle?

Sorry for the questions, but as a gainer trying to get obese, the fupa is one of the things that really turn me on, and I would like to know more about it from guys that already have it smiley

sitting makes it much easier, besides id rather sit then stand there
3 years

Fupa questions

danieledall:
Hi guys,

I would like to add a question to the Expatbhm list.

Guys with a huge fupa, how do you deal with peeing?

I don't want to sound harsh, but I very often see different obese guys dealing with this in different ways.

Does the fupa prevent you from peeing "easily"? Is it really a daily struggle?

Sorry for the questions, but as a gainer trying to get obese, the fupa is one of the things that really turn me on, and I would like to know more about it from guys that already have it smiley

BrattyFatty:
sitting makes it much easier, besides id rather sit then stand there

Sitting does help But you do get to the point that it starts to really get in the way. It really depends on how the fat builds up down below.
3 years

Fupa questions

Ditzy:
Very interesting topic.
I hope I'm not being intrusive to you guys

Nope, we enjoy your company here...
3 years

Fupa questions

BigFox:
I can't speak for everyone. But sometimes Its just as easy to sit down on the toilet then it is to find it at times

Once you start getting to the point where it hangs love, sitting is the most comfortable and efficient
3 years
1234   loading