forum  stuffing

whole weekend-- what to eat?1 month

So I have an entire weekend to myself. What foods should I eat to enjoy this time alone to the fullest? (pun intended)

I am looking to get as big as possible over the next two days, and am open to really any ideas.

Thanks!

Can't go wrong with pizzas! Carbs to make you feel full and round, and plenty of oils and protein to make it stick. Dang now I'm hungry...

Have a good weekend!

http://ls6y06cl6a0n.tumblr.com/post/90162906533/bloatinflation- I reccomend the cake bloat smiley

Pizza and pasta! So hard to stop eating either!

Marina:
Pizza and pasta! So hard to stop eating either!

carbs all weekend!!

I just made my own custom bloat shake mix, Cake mix & Pankake mix, Baking powder, Milk, and chugged down a couple of glasses of that (I can already see it Working! :-)
Now eating a banana, and yogurt.Then? who knows?
I'll be food baby pregnant very soon! ;-)

Well that didn't work as well as I wanted it to.
So, I just ate two bananas and drank a can of sprite. I nice medium bloat, but hard not to let a little out from the tickling feeling in the throat causing some small belches :-(

whole weekend-- what to eat?3 weeks

hunkastud:
So I have an entire weekend to myself. What foods should I eat to enjoy this time alone to the fullest? (pun intended)

I am looking to get as big as possible over the next two days, and am open to really any ideas.

Thanks!

Go with what you like. I recently stuffed with bratwurst, pasta, yogurt, cookies. In the morning it was donuts, pastry, cold cereal and coffee. Lunch was several "PB&J" sandwiches, chips, cookies etc. I gained five pounds and an inch on my waist. Felt totally bloated and stuffed, it was amazing. I agree with most everyone here, pizza and pasta are always good high calorie stuffing foods.